• Dr. Phlox
    • Malcolm Reed
    • Travis Mayweather
    • Hoshi Sato
    • Charles 'Trip' Tucker III
    • Shran
    • Porthos
    • Other

I was stuck with two enterprise character's and it was hard to pick one but i liked Capt. Jonathan Archer the best,not because he is good looking :lol: more because he in some strange way reminds me of my dad who is also very kind and thoughtful.

second place was Trip :lol:

Edited by Capt Bruin

It was too difficult to choose between the humanoids. I love Phlox, Archer is worming his way into my heart, Shran's the man, and Trip is just waaaaaaay too entertaining. So I played it safe and chose Porthos.

Daniels.

I'M KIDDING!!!

Honestly, it's difficult to pick one. I really did like Trip because he was an everyman character that I could relate to, but they just did too many episodes that were Trip-centric that it was anti-thetical to his everyman character. How can he be an everyman type of guy if he's always having to do so much to save the day... and not in a Miles O'Brien type of way, though I think Miles just didn't know how incredible a person he was. Same problem with Archer... too many Archer-centered eps, too.

On the opposite side of the fence, you've got Hoshi and Travis, who were difficult to like cuz you never got to know anything about them, though they did a little more with Sato than Mayweather. Hoshi is the cutest one from Enterprise... I daresay cuter than the Orion girls who tried to take over the ship.

T'Pol was as wooden as the Trojan horse. Phlox was the Neelix of Enterprise. If you didn't like Neelix, you didn't like Phlox. Although the culturally embedded polygamy does make me wish I were Denobulan.

Malcolm and Shran were pretty cool overall, though I don't know if I'd call either my favorite.

Porthos and Chef were both referred to many many times, and though Porthos was an on screen character, it just seems like the joke was that they were constantly referred to in a Maris of "Frasier" kind of way.

I guess I don't really have a favorite character at all. So I said other.

I picked T'Pol, and not just because I think that Jolene Blalock is a very attractive woman, but that certainly helps. Yeah, I know T'Pol is colder than my beer cave, but there's just something nifty about her that's just plain nifty.

Shran was pretty awesome as well.

Edited by Q stole my bike

Well I apparently already voted in this 3 years ago, and if I had to do it again, I might I actually change my choice...possibly to Commander Shran.

Although the Poll is closed I would have cast my vote for Shran.

I think only those who have voted previously cannot vote.

Gotta go with Johnny Archer....a fine precursor to Kirk and the rest. Scott B. did fine work. But, I love Trip, too. Knew I would, from that line in the pilot to T'Pol, and humanity, 'We used to have cannibalism on Earth. Who knows how far we'll revert?''

Another vote for Trip. I'll be honest now, I haven't really seen a huge amount of Enterprise, I only caught the first season and a half but Trip was definitely my favourite up to that point. If he started murdering puppies after that I might have to revise my statement.

Another vote for Trip. I'll be honest now, I haven't really seen a huge amount of Enterprise, I only caught the first season and a half but Trip was definitely my favourite up to that point. If he started murdering puppies after that I might have to revise my statement.

No dead puppies, except for the Porthos roast.

Kidding, I promise.