Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Obsession

What rating would you give "Obsession"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Obsession"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

An alien life form that attacked and killed half of Lieutinant Kirk’s crew eleven years ago has come back to kill his crew again.

“Obsession” is the Trek version of Moby (Please stop me from cursing), and Kirk is Ahab. Filled with guilt for not killing the creature the first time, Kirk is going to destroy it this time. “Obsession” shows many emotions of JTK; hatred for this creature and regret for not being able to save his previous crew.

**** out of *****

Well, I never thought of it much as a Moby Dick interpretation, but I see where you get that. This was a pretty much non-descript episode for me. Nice attempt by Garrovick to try and knock Kirk out though. I gave it a 3

This was a great episode. An interesting tidbit is that this is the episode where Lt. Leslie dies only to come back the next week no worse for wear.....lol. He is the only redshirt on Kirk's crew ever to have survived death!

This was a great episode. An interesting tidbit is that this is the episode where Lt. Leslie dies only to come back the next week no worse for wear.....lol. He is the only redshirt on Kirk's crew ever to have survived death!

Not only that but he is the only "redshirt" to die and be brought back in the same episoce. Granted we never saw him being brought back but we did see him in the background after his fatality.

Sign in to follow this