Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Errand of Mercy

What rating would you give "Errand of Mercy"?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Errand of Mercy"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

I call this a "Fight Club" episode....liked it until the ending. WEAK!! Weak weak weak weak weak weak. It's like the writers sat at the conference table and said, "Ok, we've got nothing for an ending here, so how lame can we be and at least still make sense?" The ONLY likable part about that ending was that it at least pulled all the loose ends together and made it all coherent. Other than that.....weak weak weak weak, and did I mention weak? Debut of the Klingons, who didn't look that different at all. TNG's interpretation of the Klingons was better. Lame episode. 2

I thought this episode was great. It introduced us to the greatest of all Klingons.........KOR!... :laugh:

I thought that John Colicos did a superb job as Kor and really gave us some insight into the mindset of the Klingons of that time. The Organian peace treaty that came out of this is mentioned in several Trek episodes to follow. Best line of the episode = "Pure honest hatred..........very refreshing".

I loved it!!! The plot was good- peace loving Organians, who seem primitive,but have the ability to prevent war between two major powers resonates today because of the idea that war is useless. Bonus points for being the first ep to introduce the Klingons via the appearance of Commander Kor- the coolest and deadliest Dahar master in the universe. :tribble::laugh:

Not the best episode and the smooth headed klingons looked like a human who used fake tan. But the organions were great

Sign in to follow this