Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A Taste of Armageddon

What rating would you give "A Taste of Armageddon"?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "A Taste of Armageddon"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Gave this one a 5. An RPG with real life consequences. Loved Scotty and Bones' performances on this one. Anan and Mea were a little difficult to accept for awhile, but the dialogue at the end of it really helped bring it together. I was just a little disappointed at the weak-willedness of those people, how the only sense of anger was directed towards interlopers. But overall, a great episode.

A good episode. Those people on the planet were like sheep in their willingness to just go to their deaths when selected by the computer. Anan's guard uniforms rank among the most ridiculous looking on TOS. The actress who played Mea came back in "Plato's Stepchildren".

This wasn't my favorite TOS episode, but it is at the top of the list. Very good episode. I'll have to re-watch it and complete the board review for it.

I just watched this episode on the remastered TOS dvd. I was disappointed that they didn't create a beam coming out of the hand weapons used on the planet. Spock just aimed the weapon, it made a noise like a Klingon disrupter and the elimination chamber exploded. They should have fixed this.

Sign in to follow this