Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Past, Present, and Future

Which do you think about the most?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think about the most?

• Past
    • Present
    • Future

i like to think about all three. mostly the past, what i could've done better. am mi abnormal, not thinking about the future, or does everybody thin about the past?

i know this is a weird poll, just deal with it, please.

all three, but I probably think about the past for the same reason you gave. Some times you regret things you have done and would do it over again if you could change it. That's just part of getting older and wiser I guess

I like to think about the future. Sometimes it is good to see and think about what you are going to be up against.

Your past Is who you are for it has made you the person you are

there for it shapes your present and future.

I predominantly think of the present and what I need or have to do now. I also will think of the future so that I can plan a little better. Though I also sometimes like stuff to be unplanned and be more of a spontaneous nature.

The past, sometimes I will think of... especially when remembering fond memories, or occasionally thinking "what could I have done to do this better". I really try hard to not get stuck into thinking more of the past... unless we are all sitting around here laughing our butts off about stuff we all did when were younger. Like when my sister and I walked down a toy aisle yesterday and heard barking and whimpering... only to see a partial row of Pound Puppies, then the next section was Care Bears. Fond memories of our childhood came back to us and we got laughing so hard along with our mother that everyone around us probably thought we were all nuts. I like thinking like that, along with the present and future.

The future. The past has already happened, the present is happening, but who knows what the future holds.

I try and stay focused on the here and now.I don't see much point in thinking too far ahead,and there's no profit in dwelling too intently on the past (for me at least).Right here,today in the present I have my hands full.

Your past Is who you are for it has made you the person you are

there for it shapes your present and future.

326357[/snapback]

The future. The past has already happened, the present is happening, but who knows what the future holds.

331822[/snapback]

In a sense, I agree with both of you. I use my knowledge of the past to help me think about and shape the future. The present I needn't think about much unless in a crisis situation because I have already planned the future to enough of an extent that I needn't worry too much about what's actually happening at the moment. That's also the reason why I hate things being thrown onto me at the last minute, even though I do plan with quite a bit of elasticity.

In other situations, though, like graduations, concerts (in which I'm playing,) tests, and the like I think about the present quite a bit.

In the end, I think about the future the most...and how I'll be the world's most renowned Astrophysicist with my own private island loaded with a 5 meter telescope! :P :thumbs::eek: