Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Trials and Tribble-ations

So i just saw the episode "Tirals and tribbulations" after acouple of years

and i think i liked this episode best of all . Kirk. Spock.Scotty.,Checov and Bones

Fights, Cyrano Jones. Tribbles, Quark etc

I LOVED IT

Yeah. The CGI TOS Enterprise was awesome.

324943[/snapback]

I could be wrong but I don't believe any of it was CGI, all of the sets and ships were re-built for the episode... I believe.

It was a good episode though, one of many of my favorites from DS9. I stand by my earlier declaration of "In The Pale Moonlight" being the overall best episode of DS9 (and all of Trek) though.

Yeah the graphics for the Enterprise, K-7 and the Klingon ship were amazing. I flipped out

Did i mention i squeeled when i saw Kirk

Sigh

I thought the best scene in it was when Kirk was questioning both Bashir and O'Brien in the fight with the Klingon. Plus, Dax was pretty good looking in the miniskirt. :blink:

It is made with one of the best TOS episodes "Trouble with Tribbles". The events going into the part where "you know who" threw the first punch is my favorite part of the TOS episode. The addition of Worf, Odo(with Tribble) and O'Brien was a fine addition for the DS9 episode.

I like the whole " What the hell happned to the Klingons argument" between odo. bashir, Worf and O'brien

when worf says " We don't discuss it with outsiders" I started laughing hystericly :thumbs:

I like the whole " What the hell happned to the Klingons argument" between odo. bashir, Worf and O'brien

when worf says " We don't discuss it with outsiders" I started laughing hystericly :thumbs:

324997[/snapback]

i did the same thing. i love this episode. i noticed in the one scene that dax and sisqo were sitting at the table and that it was a tridemensional checkers . i have a checker set that looks like that i got it for christmas this past year. the box says space checkers on it. its from the 70's. i thought that was neat. i hadn't noticed that before.

tm

I thought the best scene in it was when Kirk was questioning both Bashir and O'Brien in the fight with the Klingon.  Plus, Dax was pretty good looking in the miniskirt. :thumbs:

324974[/snapback]

That was awesome. In the Stardate calendar 2005 they put the original scene on one day and then the altered scene with Bashir and O'Brien on the next. It was really cool. It confused the heck out of me at first though.

I like the chair in the fight scene thrown at O'brien

Who is clearly infornt of a blue screen :thumbs:

I thought the best scene in it was when Kirk was questioning both Bashir and O'Brien in the fight with the Klingon.  Plus, Dax was pretty good looking in the miniskirt. :P

324974[/snapback]

MMMM, Jadiza in a skirt *drools* :thumbs:

Edited by Spike The Trill

According to the episode cards released by Paramount, all sets and costumes from TOS were reconstructions. It says they couldn't find all of the materials, so they had to find "often costly" replacements.

this is one of my favorites, the scene that was small but sticks in my mind for some reason is when O'Brien mistakes Chekov for being Kirk. I don't know why, but I think about that for some reason.

This has always been one of my favorite DS9 episodes. i thought that they did an outstanding job of merging the two time periods and the characters.

I think that this one of the examples that a rehashed(or borrowed) plot could actually be good

Trials and Tribbulations was actually the first DS9 episode I ever saw. It gave me huge expectations for the rest of the show(I did end up buying all the seasons on dvd so it wasnt a bad starter.)

This is one of the few Deep Space 9 episodes that I have never seen.

Very upset about that. <_<

One of these days I will finally see it,though.I hear it was great.

I Love This Episode. I Remember Seeing It When It Aired. God It Was Amazing...Still Is.

I Don't Have Season 5 Yet, But Several Years Ago, I Did Buy This VHS Pack That Came With "The Trouble With Tribbles", "Trails And Tribble-ations" And A Toy Tribble That Makes Noise, hehe. So I Have Both Episodes Atleast. :lol:

(Just came back to check on my thread..And its still open COOL)

Sam you have a tribble..Can i have one too??? :)

Anyway.. Jadzia has some nice gams

But its Kirk who i was staring at.. He was so HOT

So was Spock.. :)

(Just came back to check on my thread..And its still open COOL)

Sam you have a tribble..Can i have one too??? :lol:

Anyway.. Jadzia has some nice gams

But its Kirk who i was staring at.. He was so HOT

So was Spock.. :lol:

338470[/snapback]

Well who could blame you?

Like most of us I tend to think that this is certainly one of the better episodes of DS9, although I'm not convinced it's the very best one. I think for me the best one of all is the first one from Season 4, when Worf joins the crew and DS9 has to battle an entire Klingon Fleet. It has the production values of a Star Trek movie, and I was enthralled from beginning to end. I also really like the one where Sisko is a science fiction writer living in 1930's New York.

Your thoughts...?

OH yes Dax in a miniskirt, worf trying to explain about why the klingons look different from him, O'brian and beshire being chew out by kirk LOL and the look and feel of it man you can't beat it with a stick. Must see it again

Brian