Sign in to follow this  
Crazy-Trek-Kitten

I GOT A CUT!

Are you sure you got cut? Are you sure it wasn't some animal bite? Okay, please describe the animal that injured you, tell me what part of it you injured yourself on, and tell me how long ago it injured you before you posted this.

Are you sure you got cut? Are you sure it wasn't some animal bite? Okay, please describe the animal that injured you, tell me what part of it you injured yourself on, and tell me how long ago it injured you before you posted this.

324906[/snapback]

K I was doing something stupid with sisores and it slised my finger badly . I think while Kor37 kisses it you should hug it

324906[/snapback]

K I was doing something stupid with sisores and it slised my finger badly . I think while Kor37 kisses it you should hug it

324915[/snapback]

Ouch! :) That remains of then I cut my finger with the breadknife!!! :blink:

By the way; I hope you get better soon. Here's a hug: :waaaa:

B)

I have cut myself a lot with knives. Damn fingers bleed a lot.

The worst I ever did was cut the tip of my finger off with an electric meat slicer.

The worst I ever did was cut the tip of my finger off with an electric meat slicer.

325027[/snapback]

Ouch!

And hear I thought impaling my hand to a cutting board was bad. (don't ask)

325027[/snapback]

I did the same thing on my right index finger.

I remember them doing some sort of "filler" over it.

A piece that looked strangely like a sugar cube, but obviously wasn't. was put over the the tip of my finger, and then sort of "melted" into it, filling the spot that had come out.

I still have a fine scar mark there, like a very small leech actually. :thumbs:

Now tell me and tell the truth. Did you intentionally cut yourself? I hear that alot in Therapy as my hands, legs, ankles, and arms are inspected for cuts and burns. I'm not a cutter type but periodically I still have to show my legs and arms. :thumbs:

:P Cutters actually cut themselves to feel something. It's not actually that they enjoy the pain it's more of a release. It's like they get an emotional build up and the cutting unburdens them of the pain and bad feelings. :)

B) Now be a good little Trekker/Trekkie and clean your cut, wipe your tears, treat yourself to your favorite goodie, and turn on your favorite ST series. :lol:

Im always cutting my Fingers open with a Stanly Knife, Not doing it intentionaly just not very carefull when i have one, lol. And before you say then dont have one i need it for my Job.

Now tell me and tell the truth.  Did you intentionally cut yourself?  I hear that alot in Therapy as my hands, legs, ankles, and arms are inspected for cuts and burns.  I'm not a cutter type but periodically I still have to show my legs and arms. :thumbs:

:P Cutters actually cut themselves to feel something.  It's not actually that they enjoy the pain it's more of a release.  It's like they get an emotional build up and the cutting unburdens them of the pain and bad feelings. :)

:o Now be a good little Trekker/Trekkie and clean your cut, wipe your tears, treat yourself to your favorite goodie, and turn on your favorite ST series. :bow:

325071[/snapback]

I hurt myself just to see how much it hurts! B) Oh, but never breaking my own skin... I can't do that :lol:

I have cut myself accidentally quite a few times. Mainly because I was not being as careful as I should, that and it comes along with scratches and bruises from playing outdoors.

Most painful was when I was changing a razor blade out for my dad (I was 10 at the time, and was trying to help out), and it slipped slicing into my thumb to the bone. I damaged the nerves in it. There were other accidents, but none like that ever... save for accidentally taking a chunk out of the tip of my index finger when my knife slipped. I was slicing chocolate at the time.

I hope your injury is healing well, Kitten. :thumbs: