• Riker/Troi
    • Worf/Dax
    • Rom/ Leeta
    • Chakotay/Janeway
    • Chakotay/Seven
    • B'Elanna/Tom
    • Tucker/T'Pol
    • Kira/Odo

I voted Worf and Dax but shouldn't B'Elanna and Tom have been on the list - their romance was more long term than some of the other mentioned.

323995[/snapback]

I would also have to vote for Paris/Torres.

324002[/snapback]

Would you like them added MrPsychic?

me and Riker :tear: I mean Riker and Troi

Well there was a payoff. And they were Imzadis after all :tear: So cute together

I voted for B'Elanna Torres and Tom Paris. It was great to watch their relationship change and grow over the course of the series.

I couldn't vote for Deanna Troi and Will Riker because their relationship throughout TNG was friendship, not romance. We knew from "Encounter at Farpoint" and other episodes that there had been a serious romantic relationship at one time but during TNG's run they were seeing others all the time. It wasn't until Insurrection that the romance became rekindled. I was happy to see them married in Nemesis though.

As for Jean-Luc Picard and Beverly Crusher: Aaack.gifGreen.gif

I agree with gul_nodrog that the Kira/Odo relationship should be up there. That's the one I would vote for of course.

Do you want it added MrPsychic ?

:tear: The true romances were between the Captians and their ships. It did matter That Janeway was a woman she loved hers as much as the men. Yes these ships must be something else :tear:

Totally agree with those above. Kira/Odo -- I waited for that to bloom for so long, and they finally made it come about with such class -- such cheesy class perhaps, but still classy.

Go Vic Fontane, you dog you... :tear:

B'Elanna Torres and Tom Paris standout in my mind.There's was a more believable relationship from the beginning,especially the arguments and doubts.

I voted for Riker/Troi, I also like Paris/Torres but, I don't know, Riker/Troi seemed more romantic... though kind of less realistic.

I found that troi and riker went to fast at the end, they weren't dating any more, and hadn't been for years and hten suddenyl they are all over eachother in the movies. And picard and beverly, well that just made me mad! they so should have made something of it all! dax and worf were pretty ok....