Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

MASTER_Q Boldly goes..........

Since Master_Q closed the thread after announcing his impending retirement from StarTrekfans.net, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish him well.

I have really enjoyed chatting with MQ in the chatroom and I think he did a wonderful job with the guest interviews. Since I don't participate in trivia, I can't comment on that but I'm sure he did a great job there too.

MQ----I truly hope that even though you won't be a mod anymore, you will still have time to pop in now and then to let us know how things are going. You are a class act and I am truly sorry to see you go.

Oh master q I'll miss your Einstein-raspberry avatar! :laugh:

But... must be strong... Live long and prosper, master q. seatrooper.jpg

Fare well, Master Q. It's been a pleasure. You've provided some interesting conversations over the 6 or 8 months I've actively posted here.

Fare well, Master Q. Live long and prosper.

:laugh:

Edited by 3 of 7

Where is this thread?

323956[/snapback]

Here.

I will miss you, master_q. :tear:

Many will miss Master Q and I am one. His hard work in trivia and on this site in general has helped make this site the success it is. I will also miss his conversations in the chat room. I hope he returns on occasion to visit. Live long and prosper Master Q!

We will all miss you MQ. You have done so much for this site and for the Trivia forum. I have enjoyed working with you on the Trivia..I wish you the very best in everything you do. I too hope that you are able to pop in occasionally and say hello..

I have very much enjoyed having MQ around here for the past two years or so that I have been here. I will difinitely miss having him around, but I wish him all of the luck in the world in his endeavours.

Where is this thread?

323956[/snapback]

Here.

I will miss you, master_q. :tear:

323969[/snapback]

Thank you Indy.

Good Luck master_q. I hope you accomplish what you want. Please come and visit here from time to time.

WE'LL MISS YOU!!!

Why does everything have to end when I finally get here after the months of absence?