Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Goodbye Enterprise

Hello everyone,

I would just like to thank all of the hard-working people who put their time and effort into making the Enterprise series. I love the fact that Enterprise has attracted a new form of Trek fans. That people young ans old have come together to save Enterprise. But like all good shows, they must come to an end. Enterprise really changed my mind about the beginning of exploring space and where it all started.

The people at UPN are idiots to let a good show good like that so easily. The main reason why I watched UPN was for Enterprise at least it will give them the best ratings ever lol. The other shows on UPN don't match up with Enterprise. If they do decide to make another Star Trek series, it may not be great but also it would have to depend of the writers and staff.

Overall, I wish the cast and crew of Enterprise the best of luck in their carrers.

Lursa out.

Ditto. Thanks to EVERYONE involved with the making of ENTERPRISE, (cept balock :laugh:) long may your ships sail into the great unknown under calm seas & blue skies.

I want to say to the cast and crew if they see or read the board that I wish them well. There were great spots in Enterprise but wasn't treated fairly by its network or producers.

The cast surely wasn't treated fair in the finale.

Brandon (12181802)

I want to add my thanks to the cast, crew, writers, and everyone else who worked on "Enterprise." It was the only show on television that I made an effort to be home to watch. Though I was saddened as I transferred custody of the remote control to my husband after the last "where no man has gone before," I was, well, just saddened. I'm grateful for reruns and DVDs.

My best to you all!

Kimberli

I as well want to thank all involved with Enterprise. This was the first series of Star Trek I saw during its actual run from beginning to end, and I am sincerely sorry to see it go.

Clear sailing Enterprise, you've bore the name proudly.

I'd also like to give a Formal Fond Farewell to the latest Series to the Cast And Crew of Enterprise i'll be sad it was cut short from the 3 extra missing years it was due and was indeed a Credit to the Enterprise Lineage.

Second Star To The Right And Straight On Till Morning!

Edited by LoveMalePecs1