1. 1. Which was the best DS9 season?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7

In looking over the DS9 seasons it was hands down Season 7. I have 16 of my favorites in season 7 alone. The rest go like this (for me):

Season 3 has 7, Season 4 has 8, Season 5 has 7 and season 6 has 9 of my favorites.

Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty good but when I sit down to watch it's seasons 3 through 7 that I really focus on.

The only factor that would make me consider Season 6 as the "Strongest" season would be because it has "In the Pale Moonlight" in it, which I believe is the finest Star Trek episode ever made.

Stardate:213455.8

Season 7.DS9 didnt really start clicking with me until the war started.

Stardate:213455.8

Season 7.DS9 didnt really start clicking with me until the war started.

Damn, the War Started on Finale Of Season 5, it took you that long to really like it? :lol:

I voted for season 7.

But, I really like DS9, was a hard choice, but season 7 was really really good.

Just sad they didn't make a season 8.. ehehe.. they had a lot of unfinished buissness in that serie.

I couldn't really answer this one. I loved so many episodes, and I have not, as of yet, seen even half of Season Seven. (Come on, Paramount! Let's speed this up a bit...) I can't wait to see all of this series, finally!

My sister has my one complete season at her house. :lol: I WANT MY TREK BACK!

I chose season 4 because it was the first appearance of Worf on DS9. This was also the season were Gowron dissolves the treaty between the Klingons and the Federation.

It is also the season were DS9 is drawn into a conflict between the Klingons and the Cardassians.

I loved the first two episodes of this season " The Way of the Warrior Parts 1 & 2".

I voted for season 4. When you have the only episode (The Visitor) ever to make me cry in entire trek lore, thats saying alot.

Very interesting to see the results..I had to null my votes as I can't consider myself to know very much about DS9

Either 2 or 5. 5 is the probably my favorite, but 2 was when the show first started really coming together and what solidified me as a fan of the series.

Season 5 or 6.... I can't choose... so many great episodes... One where Jake got a taste of war upclose... I can't believe I don't remember the title... 'The Ship' was great, 'The Darkness and the Light', 'The Begotten', and of course, a powerful season finale... then we had the openers to Season 6, Sacrifice of Angels in particular, 'In the Pale Moonlight'...

Season 5 or 6.... I can't choose... so many great episodes... One where Jake got a taste of war upclose... I can't believe I don't remember the title... 'The Ship' was great, 'The Darkness and the Light', 'The Begotten', and of course, a powerful season finale... then we had the openers to Season 6, Sacrifice of Angels in particular, 'In the Pale Moonlight'...

The one with Jake is "...Nor the Battle to the Strong" a really good episode. It's season 5 episode 4.

I just watched all DS9 episodes on DVD and I liked Season 7. It was truly inspiring and action-filled, the only one of all Star Trek shows I watched. What episode of DS9 did you all like and what did you like about it?

Tough for me to pick just one season..DS9 had some great shows in each season. It's a fantastic Trek show...OK..I went with season 6..

I really can't choose between series 3, 4 or 5. All of theses seasons really contribute to Rom's character and help make him a fixed recurring character. Plus all of these seasons have really great episodes in them.

I haven't seen series 6 or 7 yet. I'm kinda half sad and half thrilled by that. Sad obviously because I really want to see them but happy because it sounds like I have 52 fantastic episodes to enrich me life in the near future.

Season 5 all the way, although 4 and 6 are right behind.

I can't believe so many people voted for Season 7. Just goes to show what I know ... I thought Season 7 was just weird up until the last 6 or 7 episodes. But that whole thing with Dukat and Winn was just gross. And I got pretty sick of Ezri's angst and the major focus on her during the first half of the season .... boring to me.

They wasted so much time on her that the big push to end felt very rushed. The end of the war was very abrupt and the wrapping up of each storyline was also done too quickly. Were they expecting to do an 8th season and then during the 7th season told that that would be the end of it? Because that is what it felt like ... they meandered along like they had all the time in the world during the first half of the season.

I can't pick just one season. DS9 in my fav trek series