Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Rank ENT Seasons

The order of my favorite seasons of ENT goes:

1. 4th :laugh: Oh if only ENT had started like this!

2. 2nd :naughty: Second best string of episodes in the series

3. 1st :hug: Had many of the problems associated with a new series but still ok

4. 3rd B) Not the last because it was poorly done but because it was such a long single arc.

4 tied with 2

...and I actually still haven't seen the majority of the 1st season.

S4 has mostly quality episodes. I also really liked alot of the stand-alone episodes from season 2.

Season 3 was good overall. I grew tired of the Xindi arc a little quickly, though. Overall, I liked all of them (that I've seen).

#1. Season 4 ...Thank You Manny Coto

#2. Season 1....I started watching with high expectations and slowly was disappointed.

#3 Season 2....Now is the winter of my discontent

# 4 Season 3.... (additional response added to split topic)

Edited by Alterego

Well the fourth season is definately the best, half way through it now. Shame the rest couldn't match up.

The only one of the Enterprise Seasons that I really didn't care for was the one where they went through the Expanse. To me, it wasn't as good as it could have been. The fourth season was good and sadly, they never got to expand upon it. I think it ended too soon. And the last episode wasn't fair to the cast. To have Riker and Troi as pretty much the focal points of that finale was a slap in the face to the cast. And they pretty much said so in post-series interviews.

The order of my favorite seasons of ENT goes:

1. 4th :P Oh if only ENT had started like this!

2. 2nd :yahoo: Second best string of episodes in the series

3. 1st :b-day: Had many of the problems associated with a new series but still ok

4. 3rd :clap: Not the last because it was poorly done but because it was such a long single arc.

That's how I would have ranked them too.

4- Best season of the lot

2- Better than the remainder

1- First season trying to find it's footing

3- Show killer, long, drawn out and boring, the whole season was SSDD (Same S _ _ _ Different Day)

Edited by statstarter

Hi

I agree with

1. 4th Season

2. 3rd Season

3. 2nd Season

4. 1st Season

The show got better and better and i think that the last two seasons of Enterprise are some of the best Star Trek made.

Kim

season four is the best, i loved all the stuff that only trekkies would get. those who watched it know and those that havent seen it wont want to

season four had to be the best one so far. only because the writers failed to do something half orginal in the first three seasons. the only reasons the fourth season was better, was because they aired episodes like bringing back the alternate universe episodes or the signing of the federation charter. not to mention tie in a episode of TNG for the series finale...and killing off trip......but anyway im done ranting.

Edited by mj

I went through the season list quickly and counted up the episodes that I really enjoyed (I enjoyed almost all of them but some stick out as REALLY good) and here's my ranking:

4th Season

1st Season

2nd Season

3rd Season

My favorite was the 4th season. I really enjoyed the time travel episodes and the final episode. I really didn't watch enough of the other three seasons to judge.

3rd Season - I loved the Hunt for the Xindi and the MACO's are awesome.

4th Season - Their Exploration missions are just getting good.

1st Season - Fun to see how they're experiences create some of the Standard procedures in the later Trek eras.

2nd Season - Not as memorable as the rest of the seasons.