Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Are you Married?

Which of the following would best describe your marital status?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following would best describe your marital status?

• Married
    • Dating someone
    • Long Term relationship
    • Single
    • Widowed
    • No Comment

Happily married for 5 years to my best friend.  B) We just welcomed our first baby in June.  :blink:

thats great congratulations on marrying your best friend, thats important to be friends, :wow: also on the baby, :wow: what is it boy or a girl?

SINGLE *cry cry tear tear* :borgqueen:

I know how you feel, but hang in there I have no doubts that you will find that special person that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated and that you will have a happy life together.

SINGLE *cry cry tear tear* :borgqueen:

I know how you feel, but hang in there I have no doubts that you will find that special person that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated and that you will have a happy life together.

Maybe i will meet him in here LOL * hope hope * :borgqueen:

I'm single and will probably go in the book of world records. The reason being that I'm almost 24 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, ever. Even my 17 year old brother has a girlfriend. So everyone who has ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend or is married or has been, you don't know how lucky you really are! It's sometimes a lonely life at my age to have never had a girlfriend. But, I'm living with it and happy. But, hope things change in the future

Edited by Gamera

I'm single and will probably go in the book of world records. The reason being that I'm almost 24 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, ever. Even my 17 year old brother has a girlfriend. So everyone who has ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend or is married or has been, you don't know how lucky you really are! It's sometimes a lonely life at my age to have never had a girlfriend. But, I'm living with it and happy. But, hope things change in the future

Hey Gamera, I'm 21 and I've only ever dated 2 girls.

*looks down at hand* But, I don't need to date any longer. *flashes the Matramonial(sp?) Bling*

Three years after first posting on this thread and.. yup, as you guessed still single.

LOL, *shrug* oh well.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Got a GF.

What a Green Finger?..LOL

Long Long LongTerm relationship...infact its been so long i cant even remember the last time i was single..

:assimilated: :P

Edited by hangon

So Single it is depressing. But maybe there is hope.... Yes I will leave it there.

Got a GF.

What a Green Finger?..LOL

Long Long LongTerm relationship...infact its been so long i cant even remember the last time i was single..

:( :(

Green Finger :( thats funny but that wont help you for the other remark you made!! :laugh: Long term is what i voted.

I've been dating a very sweet guy called Andrew since March 31st. That's *does math* 8 months 27 days to be exact.

You may ask how I know the date so well... it's because I met him at my mate's 18th B/D party when we were out.

LOL- Debbie you and Hangon hasnt changed much at all! And hey, I still get typos every time I type the screenname Hangon! It's Hangong in my mind :laugh: :(

I've been dating a very sweet guy called Andrew since March 31st. That's *does math* 8 months 27 days to be exact.

You may ask how I know the date so well... it's because I met him at my mate's 18th B/D party when we were out.

LOL- Debbie you and Hangon hasnt changed much at all! And hey, I still get typos every time I type the screenname Hangon! It's Hangong in my mind :( :laugh:

:( hehe na we have'nt changed much HANGONG :( is still a pain in the rear *giggle* sooo you got yourself a gentleman of your own :lol: