16 members have voted

1. 1. Who provides you with your TV Programing

• Dish Network
    • DirectV
    • Cable Provider
    • Voom
    • Good Old Rabit Ears
    • Other

Well I decided to get rid of DirecTV and go with Comcast Cable cause not only do they have On-Demad, but aCheaper DVR (Tivo). I was just curious what you guys watch

Cable Provider: COX Communications, one digital box and two basic boxes. They also provide our digital telephone and high speed internet, all three services on one monthly bill. All we need is for them to provide electricity and we'll be all set! :laugh:

Is it true satellite signals can be lost in bad weather?

in extreme bad weather I lost my Satellite, but t be honest it happened to memore with cable then Satellite

Other: NTL proberly the worst TV, Internet and phone company in the UK but i cant persuade my mam to switch to someone else even though it will be cheaper.

Telewest/blueyonder - for all your UK telephone, cable and internet broadband needs - even if they are leaking around 4 million/Billion

Is it true satellite signals can be lost in bad weather?

Yes :laugh: I can understand severe thunderstorms, tropical storms or hurricanes... but sometimes it will go out for a short time or at least pixellate briefly during small showers.

Got rid of cable with Time Warner, and went with DishNetwork for the tv service. Then switched internet service... got rid of DSL and went to cable with.... you guessed it Time Warner/Road Runner. :laugh: