Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Favorite TOS Klingon

Mine is Kang, I think among all Klingons in TOS he best captured the true spirit of the Klingon heart.

Side note: I could watch Kirk knocking him on his *buttocks* for hours, :laugh: wickedest right cross in all of Trek.

My first reaction is to say Kang. He certainly portrayed a wonderful Klingon..I also liked Kor a whole lot too and the lighted hearted feeling I got from Koloth in 'The Trouble with Tribbles' I really liked as well.

Hmmm Kang, Kor and Koloth !!

In the end I have to agree with you AE..I like Kang the best!

Kor from Errand of Mercy is my choice. I always liked the way in which he is playing the situation with Kirk like a chess game.

:laugh:

Edited by Kor37

My favorite Klingon is the Shakespeare quoting Klingon played by Christopher Plummer in TUC. His sign-off as the missle Kirk's Enterprise had sent honed in on its target: 'To be or not to be..' NOT!

His name escapes me at the moment! General Chang?

Hard to pick. I liked Koloth because he was played by the same actor who played Trelane in "The Squire of Gothos". I can't remember the actor's name, but the one who played Kor was excellent (great sinister voice) and he later went on to play the original Balter in the original Battlestar Galactica.

Again- the name escapes me, but the guy who played Kang has been in a lot of different things. He was in the original Outer Limits episode "The Soldier" (written by Harlan Ellison), he was also a Technomage in Babylon-5, and he was the voice of Mr. Freeze in "Batman: The Animated Series". All great work!

Edited by Validus

I can't remember the actor's name, but the one who played Kor was excellent (great sinister voice) and he later went on to play the original Balter in the original Battlestar Galactica.

Again- the name escapes me, but the guy who played Kang has been in a lot of different things.

Kor = John Colicos, who unfortunately passed away last year.

Kang = Michael Ansara, whos other claim to fame was that he was married to Barbara Eden.

My favorite Klingon is the Shakespeare quoting Klingon played by Christopher Plummer  in TUC.  His sign-off as the missle Kirk's Enterprise had sent honed in on its target: 'To be or not to be..'   NOT!

His name escapes me at the moment! General Chang?

324981[/snapback]

:cheers: He quotes shakespeare like no other actor in any film :tear:

Mine is Kang :tear:

Edited by hangon

Well, only because I have little exposure to TOS, I'll have to say General Chang. chang9jp.gif

Something about his obsession with Shakespeare just makes him unforgettable