Is he hot?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is he hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but a good actor
    • MMMM Brent spiner *drowls like homer for 5 minutes*
    • Other I will post

Ugh, another "how hot is the Trek actor" thread...

He's cool... Data has always been one of my favorite Trek characters. I spotted him in Independence Day, but missed him in Phenomenon. I see on IMDb that he was also in The Aviator, so when I see that, I'll have to look for him.

Yeah, he is a good deal of the way through the film. And he is in there for maybe five minutes tops. But the scenes he is in are pretty good

Oh man, I would kill to meet Spiner.

Why would you give him a baseball?????

I would have sked him to sign a tri-corder or something similar

353024[/snapback]

He's a baseball fan. I remember reading or hearing that one of the first things he bought his mother after getting TNG was an autographed Cubs baseball from around 1920 or so.

Is he a Cubs fan? Because I just remembered that the fake name he used on Threshold last night was Dr. Wriggley. And he Dr. Fenway is established as being a baseball fan in "The Order" (Spiner's best performace on Threshold, thus far and maybe ever if it has gotten the axe and if he doesn't shine like that again, a big if).

Well, that's hard. Now in Independence Day, no. But great performance. Now as Data and Lore, definately yes. And as for Brent Spiner himself, sure, he's a hottie.

He's a great actor. I especially like his "hillbilly" roles he's played in ST and from his character on Night Court.

Well- I'm a switch-hitter but I still don't think Brent Spiner is "hot" ...he's so not my type. :blink:

As an actor though I do like him. He was the best part of Independence Day which was otherwise a terrible film.

Well- I'm a switch-hitter but I still don't think Brent Spiner is "hot" ...he's so not my type. :eek:

As an actor though I do like him. He was the best part of Independence Day which was otherwise a terrible film.

I totaly agree beside the first part I think he is a total hottie but anyway... yeah and a even better exsample of him turning crap into something well half stomicable Treshold... :blink:

Remember him playing the rube hotdog

vendor on night court.