Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

How come nobody posts

I've looked at the Board Index loads and I've noticed there are often lots of people on but nobody posts :wow:

I've looked at the Board Index loads and I've noticed there are often lots of people on but nobody posts  :wow:

318058[/snapback]

I always say the same thing about the chatroom. Sometimes, there are over 10 members online here and I'm all alone in the chatroom.

Yeah, I posted about half an hour ago and my last post is still the most recent one.

Sometime I don't respond to the topics being discussed because I've already responded, or I don't have anything to say regarding that topic, or it doesn't interest me.

Sometimes I am just in the mood to "lurk" see what's being said but not wanting to share anything.

As for Chat, I have alot of people on my instant messaging system as it is, so I don't go into chat if I am talking on IM>

First I look at the topic, decide if its interesting, see if I have anything to add, if I do then I will post. It also depands on my mood at the time. If I am tried I post less if I am not.

I only post when I have the time and like Kor I like to live chat more then post... easier to make fun of a person in the chat room then on the fourms.

i post at home normally but i'm at college now i'm on break as soon as my lecturer comes back i gotta get off i not supoosed to be here :wow::wow:

I post when i feel in the mood. other wise i just read what everyone

else is saying at that time. as you can see i am in the mood.

:wow:

:wow::wow::rofl::wow::nono::rofl::rofl: :

Hope you feel better

Edited by Odo

I guess I could post some now. I only have 16 posts to go before I can make my own title.

I prefer to chat online. That's what I did on ST.com and when that chatroom was pulled I came here and did not post for over a year. I am now posting, in part because I was called a newbie. That rankled me, as someone who has watched TOS in real time and all the other series, I hardly felt I was a Star Trek newbie. I have found I like some posting, but it has to be something I'm interested in or greeting new members so they will feel welcome.

Edited by trekz

I dont have as much time as i used to have so I dont post as much, but hopefully i will start getting more time soon so will be able to post more.

I post when I have something to say. It's within my nature to post a lot then go on quiet mode, lurk, and maybe work on a story on another site or two and then come back like a tornado. In the words of my beloved spouse and what a way with words he has, my dearest Daniel says, 'Opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one and some folks even live with a few.' God bless my Daniel and his inspiring words of wisdom!