Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

How many times do you change your avatar?

How many times do you change your avatar?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you change your avatar?

• Never changed it ever!
    • Once a year
    • -Other times a year
    • Once a Month
    • -Other Times a month
    • Once A Week
    • -Other times a Week
    • Once A Day
    • -Other Times a Day
    • OTHER

Well, because of all 25 replies in "How many... sig?" thread, i got curious and decided to ask how many times you change your avatar? I have added a "OTHER" option, for people who do something else then the options i've listed. If you choose "other", please give a reason.Oh, same goes for "Other times a ___" (fill the blank in with year, month, week, or day), if you answer it that, please give that approx. amount of times.

You can find the "How many times do you change your sig" thread HERE

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

I change mine during the holidays. When the holidays are up its back to my old avatar. Which by the way, is out of date because I got promoted after the picture was taken.

i used to change it a lot, but i let it stay on Harley.

i found this pic that i would use normally, but not for my avatr.

It's Terry and Dana, but you see, that wouldn't be the best avatar. i think i might choose Melanie, Poison Ivy, Ten, Batgirl, Raven (again), Terra, Wonder Girl, Jesse Quick, or just plain Dana.

But not Terry and Dana.

I've made this one so I'm not forever changing it because that gets on my nerves looking for one!

I chose other, because I change it whenever the mood strikes me.

Though :wow: right now there seems to be an issue with uploading avatars here. So, luckily Data had hosted a couple pics for me for another board and I have one of the pics of Crystal(the family cat) as my avatar here for now. At least until the whole upload thing goes back to normal (same for personal photos too.. tried to update mine and got an "upload failed" message this evening. So I removed my photo at least temporarily)

I never change mine because I was told once by a song "don't worry... be happy, be happy now!"

Though :wow: right now there seems to be an issue with uploading avatars here. So, luckily Data had hosted a couple pics for me for another board and I have one of the pics of Crystal(the family cat) as my avatar here for now. At least until the whole upload thing goes back to normal (same for personal photos too.. tried to update mine and got an "upload failed" message this evening. So I removed my photo at least temporarily)

318193[/snapback]

I noticed that problem a few days ago and brought it up to VBG, he said he thinks he knows why and would contact Invision about it...

318193[/snapback]

I noticed that problem a few days ago and brought it up to VBG, he said he thinks he knows why and would contact Invision about it...

318201[/snapback]

oh wonderful, thanks AE (and VBG too!) :wow:

Only maybe 3 times.

Once I got my odo one That was it. RC made it for me a year or so ago. And I love it.

If I were to change anything about it i would add more Odo pictures to the revoling theme. As i Have no clue how to do that.It will stay as it is.

I've never changed mine. For my first few months on the board, I didn't even have an avatar (I'm thinking that could be a record. lol).

Once I found this one, and had RC edit it for me, I haven't wanted anything else.

The first few months I was here, I changed it quite often. But my present avatar has been around for a long time. It was copied from a gif Takara posted a long time ago.

I just have the same old one that I started with, but i have been thinking about changing it to Porthos of both universes with them altering back and forth but I'm not that talented yet.

I chose other beacuse the only time i change it is when the host goes down so its not there anymore, other than that i like to keep it.

I have changed mine something like twice since I found this board. I really like the one I have now so I doubt I will change it. Welconfed made it, so it would be difficult to find another as good and with as much meaning for me.

At the start I had no avatar either now I on occasion switch between ("Al Santos") or( "Baron Rogers")-("NX-01") or ("U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701-A") when I get to 500 posts might go back to one of the earlier avatars might even try once or twice the("Enterprise-D") or ("Voyager")I'll give it some thought.

:laugh::laugh::hug: :)