Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

hamburgers & hotdogs

with summer coming around and cookouts starting i was wondering how everyone like their hamburger and hotdogs mad

Chili and Cheese on both is the best for me, and when it comes to fastfood burgers A&W and wendys are the ones i perfer....but never put a tomato near it....yuck

I like my burgers with mayo,cheese and onions. I like my hot dogs with mustard or cheese. On the rare occassions, I go to a fast food place, I will usually go for a double whopper from Burger King.

Uhm I prefer not to eat meat sometimes... I just eat a hamburger and a hotdog... and the salad bowl :flowers:

I hope somebody like a Mod will change this to HamBurgers instead of Hanburger, i feel like a dork screwing that up

Do not very often eat either one.

if i do burger onion pickle mustard ketchup

I hope somebody like a Mod will change this to HamBurgers instead of Hanburger, i feel like a dork screwing that up

316835[/snapback]

I don't see where you messed it up. Anyway, you can always fix your post by using the edit button.

I like my burgers medium with lots of ketchup and mayonaise, but only Miracle Whip and Heinz. Plus american cheese. For hotdogs, I just like Heinz ketchup on it. As for steaks though...I prefer a marinade of just worchester sauce and soy sauce. And I like it medium-rare to rare.

316835[/snapback]

I don't see where you messed it up. Anyway, you can always fix your post by using the edit button.

316849[/snapback]

Somebody fixed it thanks

I tried getting into it with edit and i couldnt change the title topic

anyway on travel channel today it had a thing about hotdogs, I want one now sooo bad

Here is something that is interesting!

Click For Spoiler
1885 - The family of Frank and Charles Menches from Akron, Ohio, claim the brothers invented the hamburger while traveling in a 100-man traveling concession circuit at events (fairs, race meetings, and farmers' picnics) in the Midwest in the early 1880s. During a stop at the Erie County Fair in Hamburg, New York, the brothers ran out of pork for their hot sausage patty sandwiches. Because this happened on a particularly hot day, the local butchers stop slaughtering pigs. The butcher suggested that they substitute beef for the pork. The brothers ground up the beef, mixed it with some brown sugar, coffee, and other spices and served it as a sandwich between two pieces of bread. They called this sandwich the "hamburger" after Hamburg, New York where the fair was being held. In Frank's 1951 obituary in The Los Angeles Times, he is acknowledged him as the ''inventor'' of the hamburger.

The Menches family is still in the restaurant business and still serving hamburgers in Ohio. On May 28, 2005, the town of Akron, Ohio will host the First Annual National Hamburger Festival to celebrate the 120th Anniversary of the invention of the hamburger. The festival will be dedicated to Frank and Charles Menches. That's how sure the city of Akron is on the Menches' family claim on the contested contention that two residents invented the hamburger. The Ohio legislature is also considering making hamburgers the state food.

Not a huge fan of hot dogs. Only at the ball park really and then with mustard and ketchup.

Hamburgers.

American cheese, very thick slice.

Ketchup

Mustard

Mayonaisse [real mayo, not that cruddy Miracle Whip stuff :flowers:]

Red Onion

And sometimes, if I'm really in the mood I'll put alfalfa sprouts on it.

When I have the occasional Hot dog it would be with either just ketchup or sometimes relish/mustard/ketchup on it as for Hamburgers I like mine well done ("restaurant wise Applebee's") has some good hamburgers as does ("Ground Round in Plattsburgh New York) Moe's in Montreal also has some good burgers as well don't often go to Wendy's or A and W but I like my Steaks medium with the steak sauce ("fruity and plain sauce on top") and at MC Donalds's just the Big Mac.

:flowers::inlove::inlove::inlove:

When I go to McDonald's, I usually get three double cheeseburgers. It fills me up, and I don't need anything to drink with it. I should stop going there as often as I do :flowers:

Not too big of a fan of hotdogs, but if I do have one.. then ketchup or coleslaw, maybe some cheese on it.

Now burgers.. hmm, depends on what mood I am in. Cheese will be on a burger whenever possible.

But I like to have Ketchup and ranch; or ketchup, honey mustard, onions and lettuce; or sweet and spicy French dressing and onions; or only ketchup.

But my favorite burger of all and I will order it if I want a burger at a resteraunt:

Swiss cheese and mushrooms!! (if I can add sauteed onions, then that is even better!)

Mushroom Swiss birgers are awsome, not good if your on a date, cause they can make your breath stinky big time

Mushroom Swiss birgers are awsome, not good if your on a date, cause they can make your breath stinky big time

317287[/snapback]

:lol: well, no worries therefor me. Not dating anyone.

The burgers can make your breath worse if you add onions.. :dude:

WE'RE HAVING HAMBURGERS FOR TEA TONIGHT :lol: :P :lol: :dude: :P FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES I FEEL LIKE JUMPING (I'm not going to)

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

WE'RE HAVING HAMBURGERS FOR TEA TONIGHT  :lol:  :P  :lol:  :dude:  :P FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES I FEEL LIKE JUMPING (I'm not going to)

317404[/snapback]

Congrads Cara!

I don't eat at fast food places, but on the rare occassions that I do, I go to Burger King.