Did You Watch Seaquest DSV  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Watch Seaquest DSV

• Yes
    • No
    • I watched it cause it was Star Trek Underwater

I loved this show I was wondering if anyone else out there liked it, I thought it was great until the jumped ahead 10 years in the future and had a more military theme then science but the 1st 3 years of this series was great

any other fans here?

oh and the Sega Geneesis Game was awsome

The kid on the show wasn't as bad as Wesley IMO.

The kid on the show was Lucas, played by the late Jonathan Brandis.

I liked him too. He was a good character, and it's a real shame the actor who played him was so troubled and killed himself a few years back.

excellent show. my watch alarm is actually still set at 7:50 it was originally set so i wouldnt lose track of time to watch the pilot episode. i still watched it after the first season, but it was never as good as the first. they experimented too much. but i liked it.

I liked the Roa Shieder ones better than the Micheal ironside ones.. I always wanted to wait for tha big WHITE shark to devour that stupid Dolphin

I enjoyed the show. At that time, TNG was taken off the air and it was an excellent Star Trek substitute. But I really enjoyed it.

I also liked SeaQuest DSV a Sort of Trek Underwater and Roy Scheider was a

better Captain than Michael Ironsides Captain I saw all 3 years when it was on the air and see and tape it Saturdays at 6 P.M or Sundays at 1 P.M on Space "The Imagination Station"depending what i'm doing that day I loved the plots and Darwin the Talking Dolphin Lucas was a ok kid the Ship was also amazing but I found the first 2 years were better than the 3rd and final year of the show.

had a major drool factor over hot Latin "Marco Sanchez" especially when I saw him in 2 episodes "Shirtless"of DSV

:biggrin: :clap: :o :clap:

:bow::bow: :o :o

Edward Kerr/Michael Deluise was also good eye candy as well.

I really liked the show but have to agree with everyone else only the first season was good. Then it just looked like they let a 10 year old write for the show.

I agree with most of you. I liked the first season and stopped watching after they ruined it.

I thought the first season was some of the best scifi on tv - I tolerated the second season and by three they were ready to go.

315916[/snapback]

Same here.

I only saw it when I was really young and had no taste.

That said, I loved it. :biggrin:

even if the 1st 2 season were the best I watched it to the end, NBC dropped the ball with it like it did to the TOS

I remember Earth 2 was on a little before Seaquest, I hated that show

Its on at 6 am on Sundays( i think)

I saw it once when i was flipping channels.could have been my imagination