Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

is there any book that talks about the

earth-romulan war?

314977[/snapback]

Not that I'm aware of. But there is a novel (which I wrote) detailing the Tomed incident, about which we heard in the first-season "Next Generation" episode "The Neutral Zone." The novel involves the Enterprise-B in the year 2311, with Captain John Harriman and Executive Officer Demora Sulu. It is called Serpents Among the Ruins.

earth-romulan war?

314977[/snapback]

Not that I'm aware of. But there is a novel (which I wrote) detailing the Tomed incident, about which we heard in the first-season "Next Generation" episode "The Neutral Zone." The novel involves the Enterprise-B in the year 2311, with Captain John Harriman and Executive Officer Demora Sulu. It is called Serpents Among the Ruins.

316843[/snapback]

They should do a book on it, I hate the term Earth\Romulan War, because thoe it's never been stated as cannon, The Vulcans, Andorians, and Terlites (SP) help the Earth during the War! And Why would the Romulans get beat? Because we had a lot of Ships near the Klingon boarder, to prevent them from attacking us during are War.

I hate the term Earth\Romulan War, because thoe it's never been stated as cannon,

The Earth/Romulan War was discussed extensively in the TOS episode "Balance Of Terror". so it is indeed canon.