How'd you find us?

How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?

• A link at another site
    • A Search Engine(Yahoo, Google etc)
    • A friend
    • Other

I am sure I heard about here on the offical Trek site somewhere. Sorry, I can't remember if there was a link though.

I have to say that this is the best and the MOST friendly forum on the net, most other forums I have looked at (not just Trek) usually seem to have an arguement every few weeks about something. Much of the credit goes to the mods, but also those people who use this site and do not abuse it.

Well done everyone. B)

I saw a link posted on Startrek.com too. I came here and saw that Takara and Yillara were already members. I got an e-mail the next day from them to join here, but i already had. B)

Kelsey (BevFanK) introduced me to this board, after i introduced her to about 20.

I saw VBG's invite at st.com and decided to check out the boards and I haven't left since either.

Another one from ST.com I'd only been on there forum for a day and hate'd it foud a link there and here I am

I found this place from Startrek.com. VaBeachGuy had advertised the old board there when it was first up.

I never posted on startrek.com but used the site for reference. A few times I visited the forums. On one of my lurking sessions, I found a link to this place. I did not register for a few days. Finally after a week of lurking, I registered. I am happy I did. This is one of the best forums around on the internet.

VBG, you have done a great job here. I thankyou for creating a Star Trek forum that truely gives you the feel of trek.

Someone posted a link on the startrek.com message board and I was lucky enough to find it B)

Same B)

I found this place on the startrek.com message boards actually. Sounded much better than what they already had, so I made the move. It was a VERY good move.

i got a link at st.com boards.... u know what i hated about st.com ..i always had the hardest time tryin to post ...it would give me a wierd error message and i would have to reset my settings to be able to post..i dunno maybe it was just me...

i cant remember where i was, but i seen something about if you like star trek go check out this place so i did, and the rest is history, it wasnt st.com. it was somewhere that i was checking out different class, and style startrek ships.

I never posted on startrek.com but used the site for reference. A few times I visited the forums. On one of my lurking sessions, I found a link to this place. I did not register for a few days. Finally after a week of lurking, I registered. I am happy I did. This is one of the best forums around on the internet.

VBG, you have done a great job here. I thankyou for creating a Star Trek forum that truely gives you the feel of trek.

I used to be a member at the Comedy Central Beat The Geeks Board. It started out great, but people started arguing a lot, spamming started, and the show was cancelled, so people started dropping off. Data ran the Star Trek thread on that board, and he invited all the ST regulars to join here. After lurking a bit, I did!

:waaaa::laugh: SAME HERE! LURKER ON ST.COM.....SAW VBG ADD FOR LINK. CAME A LOOKING, AND LIKED. :laugh::laugh: