Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

TOO NICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ugh thats it, my own cousin, on a different subject today just told me, "YOUR TOO NICE". i think the next person i hear tell me that in a not so positive light, is going to get hurt, not. see im too nice. lol.

I think that the only worst thing a girl can tell you besides "you're too nice" is that you're harmless.

Nah, lots of worse things.

You have bad breath.

You don't make enough money.

You spend too much time with your mother.

You repulse me sexually.

I like your brother. Or father.

and that's only the tip of the ice berg. :P B)

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Nah, lots of worse things.

You have bad breath.

You don't make enough money.

You spend too much time with your mother.

You repulse me sexually.

and that's only the tip of the ice berg. B)  B)

315574[/snapback]

:P B)

she's soooo totally right.

Edited by ChiFire

B) B) :P

Oh I know I'm not!!

Let's see what else.......

Your clothes are better co-ordinated than mine.

You have a better manicure than mine.

Your man bag is nicer than my purse.

You like showtunes.

Hmmmmmmmmm, what else? :devil2:

ok, Madame Butterfly, what were you talking about? and what about Harley? i'm sorry, me a blockhead. i have no clue when peeps are talkin' to me.

I'll add a few

I think your a closet gay man, cause you dress better, are well accessorised and well you like unicorns.

You remind me of my dad and I ain't keen on incest.

you irritate me to the point of wanting to commit homicide

I'd rather die at the hands of a vampire than even look at you.

(I know they were nasty ones, but I am feeling it today.)

Let't be careful what we say about unicorns. :P

Cpt, I have no idea what women mean when they tell you you're too nice.

I do remember once going out with a guy who called me "sweet" - the only time in my life I ever stood in my front yard and yelled at a guy. I die laughing every time I think I shouted "dont' you dare call me sweet" - the point is - I knew he meant it as an insult - but you're not really interested in that story. What does your instinct tell you they mean?

Anyway, my advice - you can't be all things to all women; so you have to know who you are - make sure that's who you want to be and then frequent places where you'll be likely to meet women attracted to the type of man you are.

If women really are dumping you because you're nice - I have to ask "why do you keep chasing stupid women" Goodness knows, I would have loved to have met a "nice" guy - I know they exist but I seemed to have had a magnet for the guys at the other pole. There are men out there that make being single seem like heaven and I am certain there are women that have the same effect on men.

Sorry TUH, was thinking of a particular airhead from the buffy series, you'd have to be in it to get it.

oh i know theres worse things to hear, but i guess itts a lot of things. im not so worried about it, just wish that women knew what they wanted, and stuck to it. my ex used to call me the perfect husband, (i know i wasnt perfect) but alas look what happened to us. so i guess i just hate hearing something nice about me, with a but at the end wether said or implied by actions. ya know what i mean. i know who i am in that aspect, and i would rather be able to look in the mirror and not hate what i see, and be able to sleep with mysefl at night, oh yeah i do a lot of that. lol. i know someday someone good will come along and appreciate what i have to offer, till then sometimes its just frustrating more than anything. not to mention this is a great place to vent the frustration, and, or to hear feedback on what your thinking. its a lot easier talking about things here than with someone you know face to face. ya know what else sucks, ill give you an example my buddy talks to me about his female adventures, and asks me my advice, and i give him pretty damn good advice, and it seems to always work out for him, but ill be dipped if i can do it for myself. :P better at telling than doin i guess. lol

I think that's a good attitude to have.

Just because your marriage didn't work out, it doesn't mean either party was evil, or bad, or messed up.

It just means it didn't work out.

Something that worked for me, though I didn't realize it when it was occuring, was I wrote a story, and apparently one of the characters had all the traits of what I consider to be my perfect guy.

I say apparently, because I didn't realize I was doing this at the time. I just enjoyed writing his character and the story that it was almost like something other had compelled me to do so.

I started that story in August, took a break from it around Halloween, and with in two weeks of that I met my dream guy. :P I've heard other people tell similar stories.

So when you are truly ready to open your heart to being with someone, write it down, even if it's just a journal type entry. You may be surprised at what the universe will bring you. :wink2:

Good luck.