Sign in to follow this  
Syperphobia

I'm Back

Hello, I am feeling very sorry that I have left this fourm to help build up another fourm from my friend. That fourm is doing really well, but I have had some bad experiences with it and decided to migrate over to stf.net. I am feeling very regretful for this since I felt that it was a stab in the back, I havent gone to this place for SOOOOOOO long and I have a lot of catching up to do. Well, all I can say is that I am glad to be back and hope that I make a lot more friends :hug: and interesting pepople in this place. :P

:) :) :)

Welcome back! You'll probably notice a few new faces in here, but that's about it. Take a look around, and see what you remember.

Hehehe, Syperphobia is apart of my science fiction fanbook, still in progress, not able to read on the net... just a fun hobby. On this planet they had a guy who had the ability to create and manipulate water, but as a child he had a fatal illness which made his water creating skills known to be the water of death instead of the fountain of youth. Anyways, as a teenager, he went on a missions trip to another world (not knowing this disease he had) and created a river for a local towns people, almost everyone drank the water (it was a big river), and all died. He inhertited the name Syperphobia cause his name is Syper and of coruse, phobia is fear... so instead of Aquaphobia they have Syperphobia.