Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Mozilla Firefox

I've been using the firefox browser for a couple of months and I think I've gotten the hang of it. It took awhile for me to understand the tabs, but it's easier than having several windows open, it also is less clutter on the taskbar. Just seeing who else uses this and what they thought of the firefox.

I have it on my laptop and I quite like it, though I sometimes have to go back to IE for certain sites that are not Firefox compatible.

Sometimes some of the features do not exactly work here at STF.. like spoilers or the glowing fonts.. but otherwise, I really really like Firefox. I had mentioned it once before, but I have to thank Data for suggesting Firefox to me. :P

I use it And IE, because there are somethings with IE that you cant do with Firefox, and vice versa. Of course, FF is alot better because it doesnt have active X, which , IE does, and thats why if you use IE your browser can be hacked WAY MORE. So, please use firefox.

Microsoft has a brilliant spyware that revived IE from the dead (ask not what I did, I have no Idea)

You do have to consider that Microsoft is trying to do what they should have done in beta testing... :P

FIREFOX RULES!!!!!

The computer broke a few days ago and we had to have it restored/ restarted...the "computer man" put this on for us but we use Internet Explorer otherwise. When I go to IE I have, like, 20 pop-ups strat away but this browser is fast, easy and ... :P ....

great!!!

I have noticed this site displays slightly different, MrPsychic, have you noticed this? :P

i use Safari, but Firefox is sitting in nicely for IE - heck, i just keep 'em all with different homepages... :flowers:

I have noticed this site displays slightly different, MrPsychic, have you noticed this?  :flowers:

316730[/snapback]

Yes, the thing that displays what area on the site you're on at the top of the site has blended into the banners at the top. Also, the glowing code doesn't work for Firefox.

I love it. But unfortunately the RPG site I use alot does not support it. So I am stuck using IE for that. STFANS seems to work great on Firefox.

I have noticed this site displays slightly different, MrPsychic, have you noticed this?  :inlove:

316730[/snapback]

Yes, the thing that displays what area on the site you're on at the top of the site has blended into the banners at the top. Also, the glowing code doesn't work for Firefox.

316978[/snapback]

hmm so it's not only us who have it :flowers: . it's good that we haven't have one pop-up yet!

Surprisingly enough, when I've gone to my local news page, I get a pop up ad. Oh well, it's not a big deal, I've grown used to using different tabs for pages, keeps the taskbar organized.