Sign in to follow this  
Temporal Insurgent

Star Trek, what if...

I really like the Voth idea. Talk about a completely different story. Someone get started on that fanfic. A futuristic dinotopia where humans and dinosaur-evolved things live in harmony, or live in a state of constant war... wow...

How about this one...

...the craft opens to reveal a strange reptilian creature.

Walking up to Cochrane it proclaims "We are the Voth...we have returned to reclaim OUR planet."

Perhaps they eventually ally with other reptilian species like the Gorn and Selay.

Maybe an alternate TOS...

The smiling Voth captain turning to his half Voth/ half Gorn first officer after he has acted especially 'Voth-like " Your becoming more Voth all the time Mr.SSSSkaarr"

Cocking one leathery eye ridge up "I ssseee no reeeassssson why I ssshould ssstand here and be inssssulted"

The Voth Captain and 'Scales', the medical officer, just chuckle.

310939[/snapback]

:P I love it. "Scales" :P

How about if the craft opens to reveal the Suliban. A different tactic in the temporal cold war.

I really like Temporal Insurgents Andorian idea as well.

I am curious, does anyone care to speculate as to the effect on history if it was a species that allied with Earth, but unlike the Vulcans, didn't hold Human progress back?

Maybe a warp 5 ship a generation earlier? Archers father as captain perhaps?

If their had been a war between the Andorian/Human alliance against the Vulcans and Romulans how would the Klingons, tellarites, suliban,orions, etc. react?

Who would have won? What would the this universe (or any of the universes we have come up with) be like by the 24th century?