Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Your ship for Sims...

My ship is USS Shiloh's sister ship, USS Saratoga (NCC-75693) similar stats.

311515[/snapback]

Not no-more, you're commanding 2 fighter wings.

DS-15 seems to popular around here, I'm also on there as a Fighter pilot / wing leader (still fairly new to the sim). Funny enough I found this site before I found the stations site with the search Tranquility station. And if you want to see an overloaded ship, I've run across the colossus class ship Stats are below, I added some mod's when I used it in a fleet sim (it was essentially a mobile starbase)

Length: 1,317m

Beam: 580m

Height 266m

Decks: 88

Mass: 11,450,000t

Crew complement: 5800

Cruising speed: Warp 9.6 (modified to 4)

Max. speed: Warp 9.895 (for 12 hrs) (modified to 6)

Modified to having 3 M/ARA (one for warp, one for normal op's, one for shields and weapons)

The Colossus class was designed during the Dominion War to counter the massive flagships of the Jem'Hadar fleets. These ships measured well over 1000 meters long and were equipped with heavy bombardment weaponry and carried a huge garrison of soldiers on board, likely numbering in the thousands.

Only weeks before the end of the war, Starfleet Command began construction on the largest Federation warship ever. Fittingly, this immense ship was christened the Colossus NX-91010, after one of the ancient wonders of the world. When Colossus was completed, in only 14 months, she measured 1,317 meters in length, and dwarfed the Galaxy-class U.S.S. Superb, which was docked beside her at Utopia Planitia shipyards.

The Colossus set records as soon as she left drydock, carrying a crew equal to five Galaxys and an amount of weaponry equal to a full squadron of Sovereign-class cruisers (an impressive figure, as Sovereigns were previously the most powerful warships in the fleet). The Colossus could lead a task force of 20 ships, and it itself could equal the strength of the other 19. The Colossus prototype never saw battle, however, as the Dominion War ended months before. Nevertheless, Starfleet Command was so impressed with the strength of the Colossus, they ordered the construction of her two sister ships, U.S.S Protector and U.S.S. Invincible; also fittingly named. The Protector was designated the flagship of the 1st Fleet. The Invincible remains under construction. There are no plans for future Colossus-class vessels in peacetime.

Edited by bateman

Well....my fan fic ship started out a Nebula-Class starship.It was destroyed in an encounter with Romulans and Klingons (Section-31 stuff,very hush hush....kept quiet).She was replaced by an older model Excelsior shortly prior to the Dominion War.

Well,okay...the fan fic doesn't mention Section 31 by name,but it does envolve a shadowy Federation "Men In Black"-style organization that I later decided to suggest was S31 :lol:

If I ever do sim',my vessel will be the venerable USS Lord Nelson NCC-10312.

Recently in the main sim I am in, the USS Shiloh (NCC-81259) was destroyed by the 8472 while she was undergoing refit to Shiloh Flight 1, Mod 3. She has since been replaced by USS Shiloh (NCC-81529-A), which is the first vessel built as a Fligth 1 Mod 3 Shiloh Class. The "Official" page for the Shiloh Class history and specifications is http://usseros.bravehost.com/SHILOH%20CLAS...CIFICATIONS.htm and it details the development of the Shiloh, and has a full class list, including vessels destroyed, on active service, and in the various stages of construction.

Here's my new flagship (Since my Charactor has arisen from the dead)

USS MONTANA-Georgia Class Battleship

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

That's a big ship, Gary, but Mine is better! :laugh:

post-1503-1147838365_thumb.jpg

And yes, that IS the bridge on top of the center pod. Why it's there? Hell, sounded like a hell of an idea to me when I designed it.

This is the ship in my fan-fiction 'Pierce Chronicles'

USS Carrera

NX-23976

420 Meters

normal crew- 700 (75 edical personell)

Warp 9.0 for 28 Hours

It has three photon torpedo tubes and three phaser banks, one on the main saucer, one on the underside and one behind the main shuttle bay. I'll try to upload a pic soon.

Edited by ussvwbeetle

Well, I don't sim. But my fan fiction ship is the USS Sojourner. Korolev Class.

sojournermk2.png

The Sojourner is around the size of an Excelsior, with comparable armaments and defenses. Crew of 500 (including civilians). She's an older ship, but well put together and plenty durable.

Edited by Captain Armstrong