Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Signature Pictures

I was wondering if my signature images are all-right... I created them myself and designed them to be quick-loading with minimum frames and the line is actually broken up into three pictures distinctly, so it shouldn't mess with the viewing pleasures of anyone reading a post unless they're on my PDA with a 320x480 screen, and then only if it's in portrait mode instead of landscape :P

If anyone...Anyone...sees any problems with load time or size, please just let me know and i'll make it my first priority to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

I've had several complaints about large signature pictures. I've asked in the past that large pictures be placed in a spoiler box so it won't distort the rest of the viewing area, so this is a reminder to please do this with large signature pictures also, or downsize them so they won't cause problems on the rest of the postings.

If large sig pics are noticed by the mods or admins an IM may be sent to ask you to downsize it, or you may notice that it's been placed in a spoiler box.

Thanks.

Bumping and pinning this thread. There are currently 2 members sig pics needing correction.

If you need help resizing your sig pic I'd be happy to help, send me a PM and well fix it in no time.

Thank you. :vbg:

I've had several complaints about large signature pictures. I've asked in the past that large pictures be placed in a spoiler box so it won't distort the rest of the viewing area, so this is a reminder to please do this with large signature pictures also, or downsize them so they won't cause problems on the rest of the postings.

If large sig pics are noticed by the mods or admins an IM may be sent to ask you to downsize it, or you may notice that it's been placed in a spoiler box.

Thanks.

I'm going to update this...

If there is an issue with a sig pic being too big then an Admin or Mod Will PM you to ask that you either downsize it, change it or place it in a spoiler.

If the sig pic isn't adjusted or if no reply to that request is recieved by the Mod or Admin that sent it within 3 days then the Mod or Admin will place the sig in a spoiler box and you can adjust it to your liking when you get a chance.

post-761-0-97576200-1348436997_thumb.jpgpost-761-0-74868700-1348436819_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

I'm going to update this...

If there is an issue with a sig pic being too big then an Admin or Mod Will PM you to ask that you either downsize it, change it or place it in a spoiler.

If the sig pic isn't adjusted or if no reply to that request is recieved by the Mod or Admin that sent it within 3 days then the Mod or Admin will place the sig in a spoiler box and you can adjust it to your liking when you get a chance.

I can understand this,and may need help too..

post-761-0-42666300-1348436770_thumb.jpg