Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What's the worst movie ever?

I just recently watched a movie called Vampires vs. Zombies. First of all, while there were zombies running around, the vampires weren't battling them. Secondly, the vampires were hanging aroung in the sunlight! And finally (I love making fun of this), at the beginning we see a zombie get run over. When it hits the ground behind the car, it has it's head. But in the next shot, seen from in front of the car, it's head is above the car, bouncing off it's roof. :) Yeah, real great special effects...

Give me a thousand dollars and 2 camcorders, and I could make a better movie.

Oh yeah, and most of the blood in the movie was orange-ish.

So, what do you think is the worst movie ever made?

According to imdb.com, the worst movie of all time is Manos: The Hands of Fate. But the worst two movies I've seen was Being John Malcolvic and The Hours. Both movies were just long, drawn out, and pointless. I was envious of the woman who drowned herself at the beginning of the Hours, at least she got out of it. :)

Manos is the worst movie of it. I have the MST3K version and it's so bad they can't even make it enjoyable. I thought "The Breed" was pretty bad but I enjoy it, I have the DVD. It's a cult kind of movie. I can't really say what the worst movies are. I like what a lot would call bad movies like Joe Dirt.

I would say the worst in comparison to it's potential was "The Avengers" - the special effects were fine but it was the worst movie I've seen.

Battlefield Earth was pretty bad too. Other than that I've been fortunate enough to recognize the "badness" potential of a lot of movies and have spared myself the misery.

I heard that a student at the FSU (Florida State) film school made a sequal to Plan Nine from Outer Space - which I've also never seen - but I'd like to see both.

Showgirls. I'm still considering buying it on VHS just so I can burn it. Heck, I may get the deluxe edition with all the accessories so I can burn them too! :elephant:

:elephant: In that case, you might as well burn your money instead B)

I haven't seen it, but my friend Kim said: Kathryn's (her friend) mum took Kim and Kathryn out for Kath's Birthday to see "Big Fish".

When I asked them how it was, they were like :pepsi: :yahoo::yahoo::elephant: :dots: :wallbash: :hug:

Kathryn's mum said she was crying at the end but my friends said they were laughing there heads off

I heard that a student at the FSU (Florida State) film school made a sequal to Plan Nine from Outer Space - which I've also never seen - but I'd like to see both.

307046[/snapback]

I've seen the original Plan Nine and it's so bad, it's good.

The worst movie I've ever seen was a vampire bat movie that I went to with my dad to kill time. I can't remember the title (possibly Nightwing) but it was so bad - it's the only time I've ever wanted to leave before a movie ended. My dad wouldn't leave though - we paid to see a movie so we're going to watch it no matter how bad it is. LOL

According in the imdb's bottom 100 films, the worst film ever made is

'Manos' the Hands of Fate (1966).

And yes, I realize how often I bring up the imdb.

I don't know what the worst movie I've ever seen is. I usually don't see movies unless I really want to.

Harley Davidson and the Malboro Man: Mickey Rourke before the facelift, and Don Johnson before he knew better...

although i will say, the many moons ago that i saw it, that the film was better than watching the losahs in the back - at least now i know why they make crappy movies...

Boogeyman. It sucks. oh dear god the whole theatre was talking through it.

Jersey Girl, remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jeepers Creepers(1-2), Deep Rising, Anaconda's2, Scream(1-3). I could go on for hours, but i think i gave enough examples.

Battlefield Earth!

307292[/snapback]

A lot of people do not like that movie. I liked that movie. I watch it whenever it comes on.

My pick is Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Probably Scary Movie (and its sequels)

Parts were amusing, parts were exceptionally irritating, and parts made me so mad taht I had to wait 20 minutes for my mom to arrive so she could give permission for my younger brother to go in and watch it( I and my sister were over 18, but they still needed parental consent to view that NC-17 movie) that and the fact I paid for tickets!

Watching it at home.. it really was not as terrible as I remember, but still not worth going and paying for the tickets or waiting for mom to arrive.