Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

You A Member?

Do you belong to a Trek fanclub where you live?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you belong to a Trek fanclub where you live?

• Yes
    • No, I don?t want to be in one either
    • No, but I want to be

I live in central PA, and I don't know any clubs that are around here. Anyone have a listing of fanclubs for different areas?

No, not yet. Unfotunatly i just dont have the money to sepnd at the moment, Maby when I get the money I will join.

Not too much in the way of choices here in this poll...

hmm, I do not know of any clubs near where I live. And I do not know if I would join one or not. Just depends on what is involved, and how much dues are and stuff like that.

I have the same problem you all have. I don't know of any in the State of Georgia. I don't know where to begin if I wanted to start one :) I may just start one if I can find enough people with ideas on how to start one.

Yes, I'm part of the Norwegian ST fanclub called Trekkers Norge. And I'm just in the beginning of starting a fanclub in my city called Tønsberg Trekkers. :elephant:

:elephant:

Unfortunately, the local club meets on Wednesday nights, the hectic nights... :(

No, and I do not want to belong to one anymore. In high school, more than 30 years ago, I was in a Star Trek fan club, and we just goofed around a lot. It was not a serious group, but we had fun when we did get together. The whole club had one set of Spock ears. That says it for our level of committment. But it was just for fun.