Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

In a Mirror Darkly

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming episode. If you don't want major spoilers, don't click the spoiler button. Simple as that. :)

Click For Spoiler
I'm eager to see the new title sequence, with the war drums. Also Admiral Forrest will be back, but as Captain Forrest of the Enterprise and Commander Archer as the XO. Plus we'll see the Constitution class Defiant, which Archer wants to salvage to build the Terran Empire's power. And this time, we will see what a Tholian looks like. Archer is supposed to beam one into a decompression chamber to torture it for information about the Defiant. Speaking of torture, Phlox literally tortures one of his animals, dissecting it while it's still alive and breathing. Very interesting
Edited by MrPsychic

Click For Spoiler
I was wrong about the decompression chamber. It's not the decompression chamber the Tholian is beamed into, it's the decon chamber. But we get to see what the Tholians look like up close

I've always been a huge fan of the mirror universe and, although I really like the alliance dominated version from ds9, I can hardly wait for the first (and possible last) look at a Terran Imperial Starship in almost 40 years.

Click For Spoiler
Throw in a constituion class ship, the return of the Gorn and the Tholians, how can you not love it.

One of my favorite TOS episodes was the Mirror Universe one with the Fu Manchu

Spock. This should be great!