Sign in to follow this  
amcroja

if there was next seasion what whould

if there was a next season what would liketo see on enterprise?

i would like q swicth capatain archer and and capatian picard around like capatain archer on enterpise e and capatian picard is on enterprise nx 01 both capatins command of counterpartships they don't remeber their past of their past mission on their ships in which the command in there timeline.

Manny Coto mentioned the possibility of visiting Stratos (the cloud city) and continuing the mirror universe story. He also wanted to visit Denobula as well as continuing to form the Federation. Another of his objectives is to get Shran onto the Enterprise crew.

Just more reasons to fight for this show.

Manny Coto mentioned the possibility of visiting Stratos (the cloud city) and continuing the mirror universe story. He also wanted to visit Denobula as well as continuing to form the Federation. Another of his objectives is to get Shran onto the Enterprise crew.

306863[/snapback]

Shran as a crew member??? I love it! SHRAN IS THE MAN! Sorry, huge Shran fan here. Where did this come from? I had no idea that they were thinking of making him a crew member. I love these ideas. I only hope we do have another season to explore all of these possibilities.

306863[/snapback]

Shran as a crew member??? I love it! SHRAN IS THE MAN! Sorry, huge Shran fan here. Where did this come from? I had no idea that they were thinking of making him a crew member. I love these ideas. I only hope we do have another season to explore all of these possibilities.

306888[/snapback]

This came from a recent interview with Manny Coto. The idea has always been thrown about these boards, I did a poll a couple of seasons ago. I'll see if I can find it.

if        there  was  a  next  season    what  would  liketo  see    on    enterprise?

i would  like  q      swicth      capatain  archer    and      and  capatian  picard  around    like    capatain  archer        on    enterpise  e      and    capatian  picard    is on        enterprise  nx 01  both    capatins    command  of  counterpartships    they    don't  remeber    their  past  of  their  past  mission  on      their  ships  in  which  the    command  in  there    timeline.

306837[/snapback]

That would be an interesting concept. Maybe if Archer ended up on the bridge of future vessel (from any time period ahead of his own) and as far as he could tell the crew of the ship treats him like he is supposed to be there. I'm not sure how it would end (either with an alternate reality or some bizarre time loop or something else).

Other ideas would no doubt further the Romulan arc, Vulcan Religous Revolution, and more involvement with future Federation races.

Personally, I'd like to see more exploration again, warp 6 development, more involvement with Columbia, Admiral Gardner, more with Travis, and dangit lets meet one of Phlox's wives.

There's so much more, but it's hard to get it all into words.

This may sound boring to some, but I would absolutely love it, and it would give the show some good comedy. I would love to see an episode that takes place all from Porthos's perspective. It can show what he does all day. He could wander the corridors and get into mischief. It would almost be like Data's Day. Perhaps Porthos could find something weird happening to the ship, and he tries to get other crew members to follow him. Plus, it's Porthos, how could you not love an episode about him?

That would be cool if it were done well. I can just imagine the camera shots from Porthos's perspective. Maybe he would smell a leak or something and would be bothered by it. Ofcourse at some point he would have to make a stop at the kitchen and sample some chedder.

I'd like to see a Dax. Though I know Trill were first discovered on TNG, it would still be cool.

Replace the entire cast with new actors and more interesting characters.

Explain it as a "Crew Reassignment".  :elephant:

307289[/snapback]

Why would they do that when they already have a great cast and interesting characters?

Why would they do that when they already have a great cast and interesting characters?

Because I don't think they are interesting characters, and aside from perhaps John Billingsley, I don't believe it's a great cast.

Star Trek: Enterprise meets Steam Trek, or some other anachronistic version of Star Trek....

Big Sliders fan, so I'd like to see a good episode involving some sort of “federation” of parallel Earths, although I guess that would get pretty complicated after some time..

I'd also would like to see a Lovecraftian episode of Trek, but I doubt a majority of Trekkies and Trekkers are into H.P. Lovecraft..

Personally, I'd like for the writers [and good ones too] would experiment with new styles and techniques, but at the same time remaining true to Roddenberry's dream [and without violating canon].

post-812-1095566621.gif

dangit lets meet one of Phlox's wives.

306905[/snapback]

We did meet one of Phlox's wives in an episode...She was interested in Trip, and Trip was uncomfortable about even though Phlox was not.

I would like to see the Enterprise visit Denobula, and see the challenges of Phlox trying to visit all his various family members, and introducing his family to his Enterprise friends.

I would also like to see more movement toward the forming of the Federation.

While I enjoy Shran as a character, I cannot see him as a member of the Enterprise crew taking orders from Archer. They are both commanders, and it would change the chemistry between them if one of them had to be subordinate to the other.

306905[/snapback]

We did meet one of Phlox's wives in an episode...She was interested in Trip, and Trip was uncomfortable about even though Phlox was not.

307385[/snapback]

What episode was this? I don't remember anything like that.

306905[/snapback]

307385[/snapback]

What episode was this? I don't remember anything like that.

307947[/snapback]

The episode was Stigma from season 2. Here's a picture of Feezal with Trip:

stigma-4.jpg

The NX-01 [and/or NX-02] meets dinosaurs...?

I know that a TOS novel featured Kirk's crew encountering an alternative dinosaur occupied-Earth.

post-812-1095566621.gif

The NX-01 [and/or NX-02] meets dinosaurs...?

I know that a TOS novel featured Kirk's crew encountering an alternative dinosaur occupied-Earth.

post-812-1095566621.gif

308060[/snapback]

I forget the name of it but VOY did an episode which could be loosely interpreted as a sequel to that novel... Great episode too.

I know that the race was called the Voth. They evolved from, dangit, I can't remember. The plant eater with the long smooth, shoe horn looking thing on the back of it's skull. The Hadrosaur I think( I need my niece she would know, she's also 7).

I'd like to see Shran as a Enterprise crew member as well. I'd also like to see an arc with the Romulan War. There's many other things I'd like to see, and I'll mention them as I remember them. I always think of them, but forget them. Maybe I'll write them down. Most of them are TOS ideas.

I'd like to see Shran as a Enterprise crew member as well. I'd also like to see an arc with the Romulan War. There's many other things I'd like to see, and I'll mention them as I remember them. I always think of them, but forget them. Maybe I'll write them down. Most of them are TOS ideas.

Well come give a few ideas man. We all want to hear them (or atleast I do).