Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Nemesis

Which would have been a better battle sequence?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which would have been a better battle sequence?

• Romulans assisting the Enterprise
    • Starfleet assisting the Enterprise

Which do you think would have been a more involved fight? I personally would have preferred to see a group of Starfleet vessels engage the Scimitar, more action.

I kind of liked the idea of the Romulans helping the Enterprise. I guess my biggest problem was that the Romulans were target ships for the Scimitar.

But that would have broken the ACTION MOVIE law that the heros cannot win unless they are severly outmatched bytheir opponent. :nono:Oiy Kafune!

Edited by Captain Ericks

Starfleet.. with assistance from the Romulans. If they Romulans truly wanted peace.. then it would have been a good show to have them aid in the battle. Beyond just the Valdore.

I voted Romulans. Nothing cooler than having a former enemy fight by your side. To me, that's as exciting as when the Klingon's helped the Federation in the Dominion War.

I voted Romulans. Nothing cooler than having a former enemy fight by your side. To me, that's as exciting as when the Klingon's helped the Federation in the Dominion War.

307266[/snapback]

Yeah, the Romulans helped out there too, well after Garak and Sisko tricked them! :elephant:

::raises a glass:: Here's hoping they never find out. ::toasts::