Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Comic books and Superheroes

geez, all of this is going over my head. i know NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING about marvel stuff. but i do agree with the stuff about the movies. my dad and i laughed all the way through spiderman 2, and Jessica Alba as Sue Storm? what's she gonna do, dance (refernence to 'Honey")? Oh, i know nothing about um...what's his name...Billy Zane? i think he was in the cleopatra miniseries. gotta check that.

im a DC fan. :P it rocks. but i don't wanna see the new batman or superman movies, 'cause i don't think they'll be good. maybe i'll see them.

Kate Bosworth is Lois Lane. i can't believe it.

Now Blade was a Good Movie, Blade 2 was decent, havent seen blade Trinity but I heard HHH wouldnt do the Job (LOL inside wrestling Joke)

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Oh cmon......HHH just did the job in Wrestlemania.......better save this for the WWE thread......

but i do agree with the stuff about the movies. my dad and i laughed all the way through spiderman 2,

I can't take ANOTHER Spider-Man movie with all this "I love you Peter, I love you too Kirsten....uh...I mean....MJ, but we can't be together because of my superhero obligations" crap.

and Jessica Alba as Sue Storm?

I'm afraid so. :biggrin:

im a DC fan.  it rocks. but i don't wanna see the new batman or superman movies, 'cause i don't think they'll be good. maybe i'll see them.

Kate Bosworth is Lois Lane. i can't believe it.

The new Batman movie will be fine, but Superman will suck. There's no way Kate Bosworth should be Lois lane.

"The Green Lantern" and "The Silver Surfer" should be the next two superhero movies.

green lantern (Kyle Rayner), yes, but silver surfer? they should play the the beach boys' tune :biggrin: . they should make a Flash movie. preferablly Wally West. then a teen titans movie (the new teen titans, also known as Teen Titans 2), and then a JLA movie. sorry, i'm being weird.

The Flash would make a good movie, if handled properly.

I think that with recent weak superhero movies like DD, Hulk, Punisher, Hellboy, and I'm sure the Fantastic Four too, it may be a wise idea to give the whole "superhero" thing a rest for a few years before they saturate the movie releases and people get sick of them.

THEN after a while, they can release some more comic book movies.

It would be interesting if they did a Batman movie like he was in the 40's, ultra violent. That would really raise people's eyebrows.

All the new Batman movies should be dark and sinister in tone.

I don't think they can reuse Joker, Penguin or Catwoman because they were all played to perfection and can never be beaten in terms of quality.

Two-Face, Riddler, Mr.Freeze, Poison Ivy and Bane can all be used properly in later Batman movies.

They should completely ignore "Batman Forever" and "Batman And Robin".

Of course, they have used Scarecrow and Ra's Al Guhl in the new movie.

Harlequin, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Clock King etc....are still unused so far.

I would love to see a movie based on thje KnightFall arch

316135[/snapback]

Me too, it would show that Bane was actually really intelligent and evil.

I keep hearing rumours of an Iron Man movie being made. I think Iron Man would translate well onto the big screen.

I just read where Frank Langella has been cast to play the part of Perry White in the upcoming Superman movie. An odd choice to say the least..........

The way Bane was portrayed in Batman and Robin was a waste of a perfectly good character.

That movie was shocking.

316146[/snapback]

well actually, that movie was supposed to be like the old TV show, very campy. i thought Alicia Silverstone was horrible, though, and didn't look good in the suit. Chris O'Donnel was good in both movies, but i don't think he portrayed the Robin character as well as Burt Ward did.

Batman Forever was a waste of time.

Yesterday i watched the original 'Batman' movie, the one with Adam West and Burt Ward. i had already seen it a lot, so i watched it with the commentary. it was really funny :P .

It always looked to me like Alicia Silverstone had a mustasche in that movie......

well actually, that movie was supposed to be like the old TV show, very campy

And just like the old TV show, the movie totally sucked and almost killed the entire Batman franchise.

It always looked to me like Alicia Silverstone had a mustasche in that movie......

316297[/snapback]

:P :P :P

what do you guys think of 'batman beyond'? i thought it was grim, but kewl....

316527[/snapback]

If I made it, I would have made it even darker, more street gangs than just jokers. Open murder, no one goes out at night, cars set on fire with the occupants still inside, total anarchy caused by Bruce Wayne hanging up the cape and passing it on to Terry who has to literally take back the streets at night. Too dark?