Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

Funniest thing happened today...

Okay, Jim and I went to visit Julie at work, and bring her some dinner. Julie has worked at this specific hospital for a while, and Jim comes to visit her regularly. the funny thing is, the ER people (where Julie works) recognised ME before they recognised Jim. Should I take this to be a bad thing?

I don't know. The staff might have had a mental slip or they thought that Jim worked there, but probably you have some discerning feature that points you out like a beard, a specific t-shrit, etc.

Okay, Jim and I went to visit Julie at work, and bring her some dinner. Julie has worked at this specific hospital for a while, and Jim comes to visit her regularly. the funny thing is, the ER people (where Julie works) recognised ME before they recognised Jim. Should I take this to be a bad thing?

304936[/snapback]

:jem'hadar: :batman:

I'm sorry, if I knew more about the situation perhaps I could give you a better answer.

Right now I am staying quiet until I MAY learn at tad bit more. :batman:

I have a beard, but the funny thing is, Jim visits more than I do! They must recognise me because I have a gerney reserved for me.

305052[/snapback]

Most likely they where either teasing your brother or they recongize one of their frequent customers. :jem'hadar:

Edited by Odie