Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Star Trek II

I agree that Spock's death scene was great acting from Shatner and a great scene. I was also crying like a baby. :P

So many to choose from.... :naughty:

I'm going go with when the Ent jumps to warp leaving the expanding explosion in it's wake, (you gotta watch it in wide screen for full effect.)

Most preferably the end credits, but I guess I liked the ship battle in the [nebula?]

Mine would have to be when kirk did the inspection of the engine room, when he gets on the elevator McCoy ask him what about the rest of the tour then kirk says Later lol I love that part oh and when we see Khan for the first time he is a mad man but a quite mad man does not yell like when he picked up Chekov and ask him why are you here awsome I tell you awsome.

Brian

I"ll chase him around the Outer Nebula and around Antares Maelstrom and round perditions Flames before I give him up!"

Klingon Proverb "A Dish that is best served cold"it is very cold in space Khan talking about Kirk wanting to destroy his ship.

I liked the action Battle Scenes I also loved it when the Ship left Spacedock and the one on Regula space Station is a classic in the transporter room what Kirk said to Bones "this be ur big chance to get away from it all."and the Sad Death scene with Spock and the awesome Mutara Nebula.

and at the end of the film how they showed the ship getting ready to go to Warp.

:angry: :P ;) :P