Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Happy Birthday to Us

Happy Birthday to STF!!!!!

:P :P :huh: :worthy: :dude:

Is it just me, or does this emoticon :worthy: look like he's falling on his face repeatedly???

It is amazing that it has been two years. It has been quite a ride from the first time I came to StarTrekFans.net, became a moderator, and everything that has happened in between time to now. Thank you, VBG, for providing this community for us, as Star Trek fans, to communicate and come together in love of the Star Trek universe. Of course, I also thank the rest of the moderators and all of the great members of this community. Let's keep this place going and hopefully expanding.

Here is for another two years! :dude:

Happy Birthday StarTrekFans.net!

post-68-1104456831.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STF!!!!

Wow... I never noticed it's been a year since I've been here....

By now, stfans.net has grown to a very reputable size and has a great deal of influence. Hopefully, we can use this to save Star Trek, if not Enterprise.

Woo! Happy [late] birthday! This place has gotten really popular!

1601 members. It's so close to 1701 lol. I envy the member who gets that number :yahoo:

Edited by sea trooper

It is amazing that it has been two years. It has been quite a ride from the first time I came to StarTrekFans.net, became a moderator, and everything that has happened in between time to now. Thank you, VBG, for providing this community for us, as Star Trek fans, to communicate and come together in love of the Star Trek universe. Of course, I also thank the rest of the moderators and all of the great members of this community. Let's keep this place going and hopefully expanding.

Here is for another two years! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday StarTrekFans.net!

post-68-1104456831.gif

303781[/snapback]

I think this covers it.

The coolest Trek forum ever. I am going on two years with yah guys too. March 11th, 2003. :elephant: