Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

Dark green sweater, olive dress shirt w/ pocket-protector w/four pens, black tie, tan suspenders, black belt, green pant, and brown shoes w/black socks.

post-812-1095566621.gif

underwear (including two pairs of clean socks), a white t-shirt and a dark-blue/light-blue/grey/white striped huddy top. and i have a dusty blue flower bobble in my ponytail hair.

oh and if you question, i am wearing two hooped earrings and one ring on each middle finger.

My longsleeve TNG shirt that's dark red with black shoulders and black corduroy pants.

Edited by sea trooper

I'm sitting in a bean bag chair naked watching TV and eating Cheetos.

305081[/snapback]

ooooookkkkkk. I think that one is a little too much info for me. :P

Today.. wearing light blue cotton pajamas(pants and a t-shirt). And my hair is still wet.

oh and if you question, i am wearing two hooped earrings and one ring on each middle finger.
hmm if we are adding accessories, then

A sapphire pendant on a silver chain that I never take off, and a pair of sapphire earrings that I have been wearing for the last few days (no, sapphire is not my birthstone....emerald is, but I like sapphire) I had also had a Irish charm on a blue ribbon on earlier today and I usually wear that one almost all the time..

Edited by Yillara_Soong

how weird!!! i am wearing bright red sweater too!! well, its a red NIKE hoody top with jeans. my socks are stipy blue and white. and my hair is now a mess

i've been i the snow all morning

Black Danskin pants, black velvet long shirt(well actually it is a short dress, but I like wearing it as a shirt instead) , purple camisole shirt underneath. and a black gauntlet I wear on my bad arm to keep it warm (cool air and especially cold air causes a lot of pain, and if it is breezy the cool breeze feels well not so good on my arm).

Actually... to be completely honest, it is pretty much the same outfit I am wearing in my personal photo in my profile here (though my left arm is hidden).

have my hair pulled back in an olive green headband. and I am once again barefoot, since I just took off my flip flops

Edited by Yillara_Soong

B) no one wears underwear???

303953[/snapback]

Of course we wear underwear.. or at least most people do, I guess. I know I do, but it is not something I really want to post. The rest of my outfit is fine to post about, but not going into detail about those articles of clothing

Anyways. Long sleeved Blue pajama dress, black hoodie jacket, black socks. Cannot seem to find my other slipper, but when I do I probably will be wearing them. Had to go for warmer pajamas since it has gotten chilly here again :P These weather changes suck!

:hug: no one wears underwear???

303953[/snapback]

Of course we wear underwear.. or at least most people do, I guess. I know I do, but it is not something I really want to post. The rest of my outfit is fine to post about, but not going into detail about those articles of clothing

Anyways. Long sleeved Blue pajama dress, black hoodie jacket, black socks. Cannot seem to find my other slipper, but when I do I probably will be wearing them. Had to go for warmer pajamas since it has gotten chilly here again :P These weather changes suck!

306038[/snapback]

exactly! :lol:

my dresing gown but I'm gonna get dressed soon so - Jeans & t-shirt (oh yeah...underwear and socks too :biggrin: )

Since I am staying in, I do not have to dress as warmly.

I am wearing a navy blue pair of shorts, and a t-shirt that I had made that explains "Things to know about to survive Chemistry and Its Labs"

And my hair is in very short pigtails(not braided ones though, my hair is too short when it is pulled back like this to braid it).

Sayings on my shirt:

Do not mind the "Toxic if inhaled" label on the bottle, the lab report will ask you to sniff it anyways.

More than likely if you use a substitute chemical, you will NOT get the results you are looking for.

For heaven's sake, try NOT to blow anything up!

I do not care how much it smells like food, do not eat the aldehydes, ketones and esters

Do not stick fingers or other body parts into the centrifuge, even if you are trying to retrieve bits of broken glass

A "short" lab will always take more than 2 hours

You will more then likely hear one classmate ask if it is ok to drink the lab grade ethanol

Lab Handouts should be reworded! If the chemical fumes or stinks don't you think it is common sense to have it in a flame hood?! Why do these papers only "suggest" it?!?!

Murphy's law is ALWAYS in place in lab. Something will get set on fire, blown up, glass will get broken, or generally something will backfire even a little bit

Get to class early... there is always at least one Pre or Post lab question you forgot to completely answer

You can easily memorize every single reaction equation, and keep it in memory... that is until an exam is placed in front of you!

You may be ok in the beginning. But if you have difficulties with tongue twisting riddles, then later on you are in for a "treat" with nomenclature(whether it be common or IUPAC) Example: tert-butyl ethyl methyl ammonium iodide

There is ALWAYS one more isomer than you counted on

There is a phrase: there is more than one way to skin a cat. Well, there are certainly more than one way to name a compound, and equally as many ways to mispronounce it

Good rule of thumb: When heating something, prepare to duck! Especially if the handout says it will become explosive

If you think napthaline(mothballs) stinks you should try burning it!

Acetanilide will dissolve...I swear it is supposed to. I just have never ever actually gotten it to do so!

It takes exactly 3 showers and 2 laundry loads to remove the odors that came from an ester lab.

Olive Green Pocket Tee and black Cargo Shorts.  :)

303349[/snapback]

Alright, that's almost freaky.

303378[/snapback]

Almost? :)

Today I'm wearing a blue-gray pocket tee and black jeans.

:) no one wears underwear???

303953[/snapback]

Anyways. Long sleeved Blue pajama dress, black hoodie jacket, black socks. Cannot seem to find my other slipper, but when I do I probably will be wearing them. Had to go for warmer pajamas since it has gotten chilly here again :) These weather changes suck!

306038[/snapback]

exactly! :P

my dresing gown but I'm gonna get dressed soon so - Jeans & t-shirt (oh yeah...underwear and socks too :P )

306166[/snapback]

I was just kiddin, take a joke! :)

Black sweatshirt, black sweatpants. Green swimsuit underneath. And white sneakers... yeah, yeah.. I have black shoes, I just did not want to wear my work shoes.

Was sunbathing earlier, so I am still wearing my blue and green bikini. Over it I have a long t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Gray Old Navy sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. It's burning outside...

Furry Jeans (they rock!) My yellow "American Rock Chick Top" (that top rocks - wore it in american all the time!) and my scarf :blush:

307542[/snapback]

same cause thats all I got at my dads...

Wearing light blue pajamas(t-shirt and pants) with pale green lace edging. Since it is shortsleeved and I am a bit chilled this morning, I have a light yellow blanket draped over my shoulders.

i'm wearing underwear, black socks, grey track suit bottoms and a blue/grey/white striped huddy

Green muscle shirt (pretty loose right now...) and my purple Elmo shorts.

White tights, black bicycle shorts, grey workout top, and my dance school t-shirt over the top of that. I will be throwing on my sneakers in a moment to head to class. Then I will switch from sneakers to my ghillies (I am in Irish step dancing, yeah... as in like Riverdance and Lord of the Dance :P ).