Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

'm wearing my brown cord jeans with a white t-shirt that has a cute bear on it holding flowers. and a pink hooded cardigan over the top because I've gone cold .

A blue t-shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and a green vest... by the way I have 8 blue jeans and 8 blue t-shirts.

Just got home from work :waaaa: so im sat hear wearing nothing again cause i cant be bothered getting anything out.

Is there a T-Shirt big enough for a list of things you learn from Video games? I pesonally didnt relise that was possible.

Is there a T-Shirt big enough for a list of things you learn from Video games? I pesonally didnt relise that was possible.

304073[/snapback]

I have a friend who owns that T-shirt... By any chance, does it include Space Invaders on it?

Wearing: Brown T-shirt and plaid green pant..

post-812-1095566621.gif

candy-clogs, a sparkly tiara, a pink terry-cloth robe, and FEATHERS!!!

oh, i'm sorry - that was someone's worst nightmare...

Edited by joeybear

My work uniform as described above. Only I'm still wearing my comm badge, which I always wear to work.

Huh?

304035[/snapback]

i was wearing: "brown cord jeans with a white t-shirt that has a cute bear on it holding flowers. and a pink hooded cardigan over the top because I've gone cold . "

but i said not long after that i took my cardigan off

I'm wearing a Pittsburgh Penguin vintage jersey 63009.jpg a Pittsburgh Penguin t-shirt, khaki pants and black shoes. I went to a charity game today that the Penguins were having, that's why all the Penguin stuff. :waaaa: