Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What are you drinking now?

vI know this probably exists somewhere on the board, but I thought I would resurrect it

What else have you been drinking Psy? Of course this thread already exists. You've responded in it about 3 times this week alone......... :assimilated:

I am drinking a cold can of energy drink called "Blue B******" no lie thats what its called,Deb saw it at the store's so she bought me a few cans...hey wait a min..mabe she is trying to say something :assimilated: lol

I am drinking a cold can of energy drink called "Blue B******" no lie thats what its called,Deb saw it at the store's so she bought me a few cans...hey wait a min..mabe she is trying to say something :assimilated: lol

:P *Giggle* :P

Apple Tea before i go off to bed. :)

vI know this probably exists somewhere on the board, but I thought I would resurrect it

What else have you been drinking Psy? Of course this thread already exists. You've responded in it about 3 times this week alone......... :assimilated:

I said what now? :P

Same thing every day. I start the day with a HEY....UGE cup of coffee with International Delight hazelnut creamer then I drink water for the rest of the day. At night, I'll have a beer or two.....or three....or maybe a glass or two of white wine.

A can of chocolate slim fast and a few ounces of peppermint schnapps mixed in. A great combination or what? :blink: I must admit, I have lost some weight with the slim fast, a total of about 6 lbs. over a course of two weeks.

A can of Monster Khaos. It's an energy drink, but it's 70% juice, so it's at least somewhat healthy. Oh, and it's 16 ounces so I'll be fired up for awhile.

A Decaf Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks

A Redbull Vodka coz its in the high 80's still at 17:45pm here in the land of windmills and wooden shoes :surfing:

Edited by hangon