Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What are you drinking now?

I know this probably exists somewhere on the board, but I thought I would resurrect it. I'm drinking a can of 7up Plus that my mom gave me a case of. It's actually pretty good and supposedly better than most other sodas out there since it's got calcium and other stuff in it.

Japanese beer. I am going to miss this type of beer. I can't get in the states. :blink:

Japanese beer.  I am going to miss this type of beer.  I can't get in the states.  :blink:

303201[/snapback]

Just remember to bring back a bottle of Sake, odie.

DECAF EARL GREY, baby!!! with aspartame sweetener (mmm-mmph!!!), and some soy milk on all that :blink: - oh, it's SO good...

COKE with lime. Gooooood stuff! It may become my new favorite drink even replacing coffee as my morning drink... Naw, but it is very good.

Miller Lite. I know what you are all thinking (At least those of you who know my age) and Don't even say it! I don't really care at the moment. it's been a LONG week.

Miller Lite. I know what you are all thinking (At least those of you who know my age) and Don't even say it! I don't really care at the moment. it's been a LONG week.

324571[/snapback]

Then at least drink a real beer. Miller Lite is the soda pop of beers....lol

Going to get some Sweet Iced tea out of the refrigerator. Wish I still had some Mountain Dew left over though :thumbs: