Sign in to follow this  

Stardate:213512.2

I just saw it today.Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: B)

Best Terminator EVER :wacko:

I think there definitly will be a T4 because

Click for Spoiler:

at the end just before Arnold and the Termimatrix died he said "We will meet again. I also thought it was cool that the Terminator sent back to protect John and his wife was the one that finnaly terminates him.

They showed judgement day that was great!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from the Terminator 3 which is this is my third time. I loved it alot. I liked better than T1 and T2. But the bad thing is movie seems to be short. Anyway I loved it. I think I'm sure there will be Terminator 4. I heard about the Terminator 4 is all about war. For some reason, the terminators remind of the borg. One controls all

I too felt it lacked the epic scope of the first two but I could not fault the story and after two viewing’s I still see no plot holes whatsoever, it blew me away with its visual’s as well and the T3 was awesome. Oh, and the comedy…

Click for Spoiler:

"Talk to the hand!" :laugh:

I finally saw the movie this afternoon with my friend, Justin! :tear:

The movie simply rocked! :biggrin:

It deffinately set the stage for a 4th/final movie. If it's about the actual war, anyone think Arnold could show up as a warrior who's used as the "mold" for the Terminators in the previous movies? That'd be pretty cool! :o

I watched it last night and it all seems a bit dated now, it didnt have the wollop it used to have, I was very dissapointed with it. I nearly fell asleep watching.

How were you bored with it? :biggrin: I was on the edge of my seat till the very end! :o

I just found it dated...."Seen it all before"...."Old Hat". I'm not saying it was bad just the reasons that I have already given.

Look at that, on Page 2 of the Forum, Just as I thought :)

Anyway....While I was concerned that T3 would just be a Rehash of T2 and more of the same....I later thought...."It's been a Decade atleast..I'm sure they can come up with something Fresh."

And I was not disapointed. While others may have been...it doesn't really matter

There's Not even One Movie Ine The world that EVERYONE Likes, lol

Look at that, on Page 2 of the Forum, Just as I thought  :bow:

:) pays the bills that keep's this site pop-up free and imo, if he wants to start a new thread instead of looking for an old, great. :) I will now merge them. :lol:

The original Terminator movies did have more depth to them, but how much depth could you add to a third movie about such a topic that could be new and fresh. All the really have left is a good action movie. Sure it couldn't be as good as the other two if it tried to do the same style, but really didn't. Compared to other action movies out there, T3 I belive is pretty good in that right. And yes it is nothing but a bunch of explosions, but what do you expect of an apycolyptic sci fi action movie starring human killing machine cyborgs from the future.

SPOLIERS

Ah i'm glad someone started a topic about it, lol, i couldn't be bothered the past couple of days, i thought T-2 was the best so far, with T-1 being 2nd, and the latest as 3rd, it's not that it wasn't good, it's just the otheres were great! I did like the way that it got right into the action strait away, and the fit TX.

It also explained why John Connor became the leader of the resistance, him and his 2nd in command safe in a bunker with loads of military radio's.

The 'ladies night' screen was rather funny too.

I thought the first Terminators sucked, they just looked so stupid on catapillar tracks.

There is also an interesting paradox;

If the liquid terminator hadn't came back in time to try to kill John at 13 years old, he would have hooked up with that women, got to know her father, and convinced him not to build SkyNet.

But if the liquid terminator hadn't go back to try to kill John, then they would never have meet the guy who was working on the scrap terminator from T-1, and destroy the parts accordingly.

Either way, Judgement day was coming.