Sign in to follow this  

Well, the inevitable is soon here, another Terminator sequal, well, since T2 was a sucess they have to make another one, guess it works that way with all movies.

I think T3 will be a totally worthless movie, a lot of explosions and a half man half machine Arnie, but nothing more..

What are you expectations?

It probably won't be the best thing ever, but it probably won't be the worst movie ever IMO. I'll probably still see it anyways. :idea:

While I have nothing but love for Arnie's Movies, (Batman & Robin Excluded), I don't think it will be as great as T2, but a great movie none the less. :idea:

And I never let the Trailers decide for me :o

Probably from Fighting with the Machines....later...after teh events of T3.

Click for Spoiler:

Part of the Plot I hear is that Skynet does go online, but it was set back a few years....But The War Still Happens.

t2 was great, but this movie looks like itll be a miss.

my problem is that in t2 it was easy to hate the bad guy, but in t3, the villain's a very attractive actress so itll be hard! lol. B) B)

I can't wait for the

Click for Spoiler:

super-sexy female terminator

I know it's the typical male response..but I'll be there for all that and the stuff blowing up. B)

i think it'll be pretty cool to go see. i just hope there's more future battles, after the war. i love the machines. alterego, this is john connor older, but before the war happens, so after the war, and during his fights, is where the scared john connor comes from. should be pretty entertaining, and after all isnt that really all we can ask for from a movie.

alterego, this is john connor older, but before the war happens, so after the war, and during his fights, is where the scared john connor comes from. should  be pretty entertaining, and after all isnt that really all we can ask for from a movie.

I see, that’s logical, I was assuming that since the story ended with 2 that the only place left to tell another tale was during the time before Connor programmed T2 to go back and protect him but you’re right, it’s just a movie, not like it is Trek or anything. Thanks.

I haven't seen it yet, just the trailers. And I'm looking forward to it B)

I saw the part where Arnie says " She'll Be Back " B)

I don't expect it to live up to T2 at all, but it probably won't be the worst movie ever. Who knows, if people aren't expecting much because it's not directed by Cameron, maybe it'll turn out better than expected.

Have any of you heard about T4?

I heard that the people who makes Terminators movie said that they worked for making Terminator 3 about 8 years.I'm going to see it anyway

I diffently have to watch this one. It looks at least interesting and if you think about it the other two Tmovies were just booms and action anyway so why not sit down and enjoy it. :dude:

Stardate:213438.9

I will definitly go see it I have always been a big fan of the Termanitor movies.Although i dont like how it took so long to make the 3rd movie. :dude:

I diffently have to watch this one.  It looks at least interesting and if you think about it the other two Tmovies were just booms and action anyway so why not sit down and enjoy it. B)

IM WITH YOU, KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

We will see it Saturday and I'm pumped for, I heard test audiences have cheered for it! I have become convinced the continuity of the film fits in with the others, my primary concern. :laugh:

Ehhh...I'm not as much a terminator fan from what I've read on this thread..so please feel free to educate without fear of hostile action...

Just in case

V

V

V

Click for Spoiler:

Does T3 take place after T2? Like 10 years after T2 with Sarah Connor dead and John older?

I try to remain spoiler free for all Movies I see, but yes, It is set after T2, John is older and Sarah is...I really don't know...but she must be dead. That's the only way she'd ever leave John's Side again.

But that's all I know...til I see the movie

Stardate:213501.9

Unfortunatley I did not go see it today but I am planning too.How many of you out there went and seen the third installment of the Terminator Trilogy on its premier day?

For Those People Who Like Spoilers out there ;)

Click for Spoiler:

They Showed Judgement Day at the end. The Missiles Firing Off and hitting their targets.

Al in All, It was an Exclent Movie. I enjoyed it very much and I recomend it to you all ;)....but if you haven't seen the First 2, you might want to do that first...even though all 3 can stand alone in their own right.

was an excellent movie, much better than was expecting.

Click for Spoiler:

definately left open for a final one though, can be good, or bad, will be seen i suppose.

Guest Ktrek

My wife and I just got back from seeing T3 and we both agree this movie is even better than T2 but perhaps not as good as T1. I loved it! It was an edge of your seat ride with an ending that many may not expect! Go see it!!!

Ktrek