Did you watch The Aenar?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch The Aenar?

• Yes
    • No
    • Taped It
    • Recorded On TiVo
    • Not available in my area

I figured that we should have our own ratings for the show. Of course ours naturally takes a few more things into account that Nielson does but I am interested to see the numbers.

I am starting this poll now so that I don't miss the show later, but I do ask that everyone vote honestly so that we can get accurate results.

I am months behind from the states. I won't be able to watch it until the reruns or when it comes out on DVD.

I have a Season Pass on my 3 TiVo's. I watched it while it was on but I was about 15 minutes behind the rest of the east coast because I wasn't at the TV when it started. That's the great thing about TiVo, you can come in 15 minutes late and still see the whole show.

I have a Season Pass on my 3 TiVo's. I watched it while it was on but I was about 15 minutes behind the rest of the east coast because I wasn't at the TV when it started. That's the great thing about TiVo, you can come in 15 minutes late and still see the whole show.

302663[/snapback]

Yeah, that is the great thing. Now if mine would just hurry up and get here so I can get my season pass set up.

Watched it and taped it.

I've taped every episode from roughly the end of the second season.

Of course I screwed up on United.

I caught the last 30 minutes of it, have not seen last week episode, but still knew what was going on. Good thing about treknation.com, they have good reviews about the episodes, so missing an episode in an arc isn't that big of a deal.

I couldn't watch it at the time it was on so I got my fiancé to tape it and watched it just now. What a great episode. It sucks that they have to go and cancel the show just when it's starting to get really good.

(You do realize that this poll will be slightly biased being that it is conducted in a forum devoted to saving Enterprise)

Sadly I am not much of a help to you guys... I think this is partly why ENT does not have as high ratings, because many areas do not even carry UPN. And that is what I voted, do not have it in my area. That is unless I wish to wait until all hours of the late late night to catch it(which does not work when you gotta wake up between 3:30 and 4 am to get ready for work)

I taped it but also watched it. I have almost all of the episodes on tape but I really don't know why I do it. My upn comes in fuzzy so it is not good. I had the cable guy come in once and he said it was my tv. That just can't be it the vcr is hooked up to the cable first. URG