• 3.B'Elanna Torres.
    • 4.Tom Paris.
    • 5.Neelix.
    • 6.The Doctor (Bob)
    • 7.Tuvok.
    • 8.Seven of Nine.
    • 9.Harry Kim.
    • 10.Kes.

soong_girl has this idea over on the TNG board..and I figured why not see who digs who here. :blink:

I wouldn't say there is a character i like more than one of the others, but i think the Doctor stands out, so i give my vote to him.

Everyone here loves the doctor, he's funny sometimes. No offence to anyone who likes Seven, but I can't stand her, she's too perfect, it get's annoying sometimes. There are alot of episodes where she saves the day doing thngs that B'Elanna could easily do. How did she become part of the senior staff anyway? :blink:

Everyone here loves the doctor, he's funny sometimes. No offence to anyone who likes Seven, but I can't stand her, she's too perfect, it get's annoying sometimes. There are alot of episodes where she saves the day doing thngs that B'Elanna could easily do. How did she become part of the senior staff anyway? :blink:

I thinks that Janeway wanted to weave her back into humanity so she brought her in that way, also that when Seven cooled down abit she was a walking Borg database with large knowledge of the delta quad., so she was valuable in that way. :dude:

Are you Canadian? cause Iam :blink:  and Teletoon is Canadian.

Yep. Born and bread. Interesting views on the Doctor guys..I found sometimes that they gave too much attention to 7 and not enough to other crew-mates simply because she was a reformed Drone..but then again I think things got interesting after she came aboard.

I thinks that Janeway wanted to weave her back into humanity so she brought her in that way, also that when Seven cooled down abit she was a walking Borg database with large knowledge of the delta quad., so she was valuable in that way. :)

Yah, I have to admit, I think the writers did a good job on "Imperfection". It was fun to see Seven regain her humanity, but they made too much of it. Did you know that more she had the most episodes based on her(becides the doctor)and she was only on Voyager for 4 years, all the others were 7. But I still think Season 3 was the best season, you know the season where the rest of the cast had more than one line per episode? And because of all the P/T flirting. :)

I picked the Doctor too. I think his character developed the most over the course of the series. In the beginning he was a tool - barely acknowledged, shown no respect and by the end he was a well rounded individual. I think he was the best individual to help 7 as she had many of the tribulations.

I have to go with Janeway. When the show first started I really didn't care for her too much but as the series moved forward and the developed her character more I think she grew to be truly worthy to sit among the previous Star Trek captians. I also enjoy the Doctor a lot as well. The Doctor and Janeway's relationship reminds me a lot of Picard and Data.

TUVIX :)

Now there was an interesting everything VOY episode which falls into every "my favorite" category about VOY. :)

However, (sigh) as good as this one was, the ball was ultimately dropped again with the decision to resolve it by the end of only one episode, this character would have been good for at least 2 or 3 shows. :oops:

My vote is for Janeway... always liked her.

Just something about the way she says, "Dismissed!" and "Get off of my bridge!"

Have to say the Doc. I mean all he was at the start was a simple medical program who started with 'Please state the nature of the medical emergency.' A very cut and dried character, but he has really developed. He's had relationships with women, picked up hobbies, had his 15mins of fame as a singer and had his moral and ethical dilemmas. Next would be 7 of 9 for similar reasons.

I would have to say Seven. Mainly because she has had a hard life and has come through okay. I mean think about it, she was taken from her human life as a child and forced to become a drone, and to live as a Borg. Then she was stripped from the collective and had to learn to live as a human. Imagine having your complete world changed twice in your life time, and unfortunately neither time was really by your choice.

Most definitely Tom Paris. But that might because I had a major crush on him during the first four seasons. :wow: But I always found him a cool character - I think he kind of redeems himself, being a convicted criminal and then going on to be a . . . lietenant? I cannot spell. :D

Mr. Paris gets my vote. He was great in episodes where he worked with the Doctor.

Also...need a smart remark? Tom delivered properly!

Darn good pilot too.

I can;t stand 7 and the Doctor (NO OFFENSE, IT'S IMO!!! But I HATE him :D sorry :D )

I like Janeway, Harry, Tuvok, and B'Lanna (sometimes Tom, but not often enough for FAV character status), but I voted Janeway.

Hi there :lol:

I voted for Janeway. She has always been my favorite character on Voyager, closely followed by The Doctor, Seven, B'Elanna, Tom, Neelix, Kes and Naomi.

"There are three things to remember about being a starship Captain. Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship and never abandon a member of your crew"

Janeway to Naomi in 'Dark Frontier'.

Linda

I chose Janeway she rules she never let pesky aliens ruin her day,she drinks her coffee black and she loves dogs she's just brill :grin: