Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

How well do you know RC?

oh dear - i got the first three right just guessing, and then i got c**ky - ah well, by kindred spirit, i know the well...

9 out of 10. I should hope so! :clap: That hobby one was sneaky, Mandy. You put all your favorites on it! *thwacks*

That hobby one was sneaky, Mandy. You put all your favorites on it! *thwacks*

301293[/snapback]

bwa ha ha ha *evil face* Everyone's getting that one wrong.

:clap: *cough* i got 4/10 *hangs head in shame*...i thought i knew you better then that Mandy...but 3 i got wrong slipped me up..i always thought you was born in cali cuz thats all you talk about..lol...and i knew you had a step child i just picked the wrong sex :pinch::clap:

I'm quite happy with my result, I got 90%, didn't think I knew you all that well.

Seeing what Hang and Dill scored, I don't feel so bad about my 40 score. LOL

I agree - that was no fair putting so many favourites in the answers. I had so many answers that I narrowed down to 2 but chose the wrong one.

No reason for anyone to feel bad. A lot of these even my close friends are missing. I don't talk about my step-daughter online much out of respect for her and her mother's privacy (if you haven't taken the test I guess you know the answer to that one now :bow: ). A lot of the others are questions where all the answers could be right. All the hobbies listed are my favorites, I just picked one. Although it surprised me that my mother-in-law didn't know how Robert and I met. :bow: