Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

[S] For some reason I think....

In the expanse,I think Abassdor Soval is the bad guy and the future guy could be Q,Let's predict and think what's going to happen.

I figure the future guy is either a Romulan or an agent of the Dominion who is attempting to prevent the founding of the Federation in order to gain an advantage at a later time.

For me that dosen't makes sense,because if the future guy tries to do that,he would not warn starfleet(that's about to become the federation),I mean the future guy told Archer who's responsible for attacking on Earth and told where the Xindi was.If he did not, the Starfleet would be destroyed by the 2nd attack.

I figure the future guy is either a Romulan or an agent of the Dominion who is attempting to prevent the founding of the Federation in order to gain an advantage at a later time.
In Broken Bow I first thought Romulan also. Now I think it's just an unknown foe.

I can buy the possibility of Future Guy being a Romulan but if that is the plan, why did FG order Silik to save the Ent? If he had not interfered, the Ent would be space dust now and the Federation would not have been.

I agree with VaBeachGuy.  I thought the guy was a Romulan at first too.

I still think he is Romulan.. Seems to make sense for the reason CJLP stated, the Romulan War is only a few years away..

I thought the Romulan war is in the 22 century,Are you saying is that the Romulan war will begin around 28 century?Sorry I got the whole thing mixed up.Please tell me.Thanks

I thought the Romulan war is in the 22 century,Are you saying is that the Romulan war will begin around 28 century?Sorry I got the whole thing mixed up.Please tell me.Thanks

Season 2 ended in the year 2153. "Future Guy" is from the 28th century. According to the Star Trek Enecyclopedia, the Romulan War began in 2156.

If I'm right, this should be the ENT timeline...

2151-52 - 1st season

2152-53 - 2nd season

2153-54 - 3rd season (starts in the fall)

2154-55 - 4th season

2155-56 - 5th season (Romulan War begins, or at the start of next season)

2156-57 - 6th season

2157-58 - 7th season

2160 - Romulan War ends

2161 - United Federation of Planets founded

Perhaps they plan to save the end of the Romulan War and the founding of the Federation for a movie trilogy type story?

Future Guy is probably Romulan but they might throw us a curve ball and have him be a founder or a vorta hehe.

Season 2 ended in the year 2153. "Future Guy" is from the 28th century. According to the Star Trek Enecyclopedia, the Romulan War began in 2156.

If I'm right, this should be the ENT timeline...

2151-52 - 1st season

2152-53 - 2nd season

2153-54 - 3rd season (starts in the fall)

2154-55 - 4th season

2155-56 - 5th season (Romulan War begins, or at the start of next season)

2156-57 - 6th season

2157-58 - 7th season

2160 - Romulan War ends

2161 - United Federation of Planets founded

Perhaps they plan to save the end of the Romulan War and the founding of the Federation for a movie trilogy type story?

Thanks.I think it's a good idea to make a Romulan War on Movies

Future Guy is probably Romulan but they might throw us a curve ball and have him be a founder or a vorta hehe.

Do you think it would be cool if the Future Guy was actually a descendant of Sela?

somebody said this on a different post but I still like the idea that it's wesley he is a travler now and maybe he is doing all this to help starfleet rather than hurt it. Just a thought

Click for Spoiler:

The future dude is a human, from Earth, to be more specific, San Fransisco. In Shockwave II, Silik uses the thing from Daniel's quaters to sent a message to future dude. He targets the transmission in the 31 Century, to San Fransisco, to Starfleet Headquaters, right where Daniels is.

Click for Spoiler:

The future dude is a human, from Earth, to be more specific, San Fransisco.  In Shockwave II, Silik uses the thing from Daniel's quaters to sent a message to future dude.  He targets the transmission in the 31 Century, to San Fransisco, to Starfleet Headquaters, right where Daniels is.

I completely disagree.

Click for Spoiler:

We don't know who "Future Guy", as I call him, is. The "device" that Sillik uses from Daniel's quarters must be some kind of temporal transmitter. My guess is he tried to use it to reach Future Guy, but since the 31st century was radically changed, Future Guy no longer existed. When Sillik tried to use the temporal transmitter to reach Future Guy, somehow, it tapped into where Archer and Daniels were. Perhaps the temporal communicator had something to do with it? Anyways, I don't think Future Guy's from Earth. :rolleyes:

Has anyone thought of this twist:

Whoever Future Guy is or where he's from (by the way who says it has to be a he), maybe "he" is the good guy, and Daniel's people are the bad guys.

Just a thought.

Do you think it would be cool if the Future Guy was actually a descendant of Sela?

Great possibility! :)

Stardate:213482.8

I like the idea that it could be Q cause it would make some sense.After all Q has always been facinated with humanity so it would be like him to warn them.Also the writers were saying that we might see an appearance by Q so this could be it.