Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Scott Bakula

Well as you all know I am a big fan of SB/Capt. Archer. I was also a fan of Quantum Leap and when I found out that SB was chosen to be the Capt on Enterprise I was thrilled. I thought he made an excellent choice. That being said I have to also say the SB full filled my expectations of what I wanted to see in our new captain and went way beyond. It goes with out saying SB is an outstanding actor. He proved such in QL and it continues in ENT. I think the the ST franchise has only benefitted from SB contribution of Archer and I think by the time the series has come to an end our first captain will be much loved by the fans and we will look to Archer like we have to Picard and Kirk to compare future captains. O.k. I think I have gushed enough. :assimilated::borg2:

Edited by archerfan

I think SB has done a great job so far. I particularly like the way his character has developed this season. The stern, hard captain is the way to go under the circumstances.

I love him :) He has this command presence and he takes charge in every screen shot :)

I just wish that they would hammer out the crew though..Some of them need character changes(Like merriweather and YES..T'pol)