Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Hypnotized by the computer?

Sometimes it just seems that I can't seem to pull myself away from the internet, even when there's a zillion things to do that are more productive, more fun, or things that just need to get done. Anyone else noticed this? It's like the computer is drawing me in. It's strange.

Yeah Q, I experience that daily.. :lol: I am addicted to the internet..But it's fun.. :lol:

Instead of sleep, in the middle of the night, before I wake up at 6 am for school, I can be found on the computer, even though I'm bored out of my mind with nothing to do I refuse to go to sleep for some reason. Maybe play a little AVP.

I learn a good many things in this Metaverse, although a bulk of it concerns trivial matters... Like quoting Klaatu or reading webcomics. :lol:

Even though it's rather a distraction, I think I communicate more fluidly via this medium than offline [Alas, I cannot fully translate my thoughts into speech well enough... :lol: But I guess I'm not the only one..], although I could be catching up on reading more literature...

Still a good number of books I have yet to read before the firemen arrive....

post-812-1095566621.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Yes, I do too. If my mum gives me a list of things to do, I think "Two hours to do the cleaning... I'll kill a bit of time on the computer..." . The funny thing is, computers always seem to fast- forward time. It's like we're taken into another dimension.....

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Occasionally...but nowadays I spend most of my time offline :lol: I end up over at my school's library a lot, if I am not driving my family nuts playing Karaoke :lol:

Little alien beings implanted me with a chip that makes me dependant on my computer. I suffer withdrawls if I am away from it for too long.