Sign in to follow this  
Spockstellaiter

Scary doctor

I was watching Mudd's Women and spock, mccoy, and kirk were having their customary wrap up exchange at the end of the episode and mccoy said something about his heart and then placed his hand over the right side of his chest! pretty big mistake for a "doctor" lol, I wonder if he puts his hand on the wrong side when he's doin the pledge of allegiance too B) I wouldn't want him to perform heart surgery on me! "woops, there's no heart there, better cut the whole chest open"

Well, someone do actually have the heart at the right ( not left ) side of the body!!!

B)

Well, someone do actually have the heart at the right ( not left ) side of the body!!!

B)

298254[/snapback]

That's true. One of my friends actually has her heart at the right side of her body. It's true, really B)

Maybe Bones also has his heart there? B)

What I've thought was that McCoy was making a joke concerning Vulcan physiology...

post-812-1095566621.gif

Many explanations though, referring to alien physiology?, simple mistake?, mirrored shot? pectoral injury causing the heart the move?, born with heart on the other side?

Fascinating, perhaps peoples hearts in 200 years will migrate to the right :yahoo:

298319[/snapback]

hehe, documentaries on "The Mystery of the Wandering Heart!" Change mystery to horror and you got yourself a bad 50's movie. :yahoo:

Never noticed that, I'll look for it next time I watch it. I have noticed often in TOS the actors should have been given another take to do a particular scene but as usual budget constraints probably tied the directors hands from getting everything right.